Confessions

My New Neighbor

She explained everything they (including, Howon, Myungsoo and Kyuhyun) needed to know.

" Why didn't you guys tell us??? We've been friends for 2 months!" Onew asked them.

" Well... we didn't know how to tell you." Jieun said. Now she felt guilty. She thought many times whether or not she should tell them. It didn't feel right keeping a secret from them.

" Are you sure you want your secret to be exposed now? You've been hiding this secret for..... all your life!" Minho asked her.

" Yes." she nodded." I want to show everyone that I'm not just a nerd." she said. She was really determined. Especially after what Minah said to her.

" I have something to say." Baekhyun stood up from his seat." I am... Jieun's secret admirer."

" BWO???????" his friends, (excluding Howon, Myungsoo and Kyuhyun) all shouted. Jieun just looked down in embarassment.

" What is he talking about???" Myungsoo asked them.

" He's talking about banana milk. Since 2nd year of highschool, he has been leaving banana milk in the greenhouse for her to drink and there will be a note stuck to it." Chanyeol explained to them and they nodded.

" Now, why didn't YOU tell us?!?!?!" Minho asked Baekhyun.

" If I told you, you guys would be asking me why I like Jieun." Baekhyun answered.

" You're gonna have tough competition." Luhan said and they turned to him.

" What do you mean 'tough competition' ?" Jieun asked.

" Some of your co-workers have a crush on you." Suho told her.

" WHO???" the rest shouted, excluding, Howon, Myungsoo, Kyuhyun and Jieun.

" I won't tell you who, so you have to figure it out yourselves." Suho said.

" I guess I should tell everyone something too." Luna stood up." I.... I like Onew!"

" Jinjja?!?!?!" ALL the boys shouted. Onew couldn't believe it.

" I like you too! Onew shouted. She smiled and hugged him.

" Are you guys gonna date???" Kyuhyun asked them.

" I guess so..."

" I have a confession to make." Minho stood up." I'm in love with Sulli." and the same thing happened again. Sulli confessed, they hugged and now they're dating.

" Wow... 2 couples made in one day." Luhan said.

" So I guess we should start." Minho said. He saw Chanyeol day dreaming." What's wrong?"

" No... nothing." Chanyeol answered.

They showed Suho and Luhan the maid outfits.

" Not bad. Now we have to make the menu." Suho told them. Jieun left early, so she could ask her co-workers to replace Bora and Dasom.

" Oppas!" she shouted. She greeted Chen and D.O(Suho and Luhan's replacements) and ran to Jongin."  Can you help my friends and I organize a maid cafe?" she asked.

" ... no." he answered.

" Waeyo???" she asked.

" Because you didn't ask me in the first place." he replied.

" Well, I'm asking you now. Can you please help us???" she pleaded. She even did aegyo.

" Fine. I'll help you." Jongin said and she smiled.

" Gomawo! Ask Sehun or Lay to come with you!" she shouted as she exited the cafe.

Jongin grinned. * Perfect.*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 14 is out!!! OMG sorry I couldn't make this a longer chapter!!!!! I have a bit of writer's block!
I wanna thank all the subbies that upvoted my fanfic!

I NEED 6 MORE SUBBIES TO REACH 200!!!!

SO, PLS SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT A LOT! Bye~