Another Confession

My New Neighbor

Mr. Song told Jieun and her friends the details for the trip to Jeju-do. They were told that they were leaving 10 days from now. A few of their classmates overheard them and told the rest of their classmates. After that, most of the girls kept pestering Jieun, Luna and Sulli. Eventhough Jieun, Luna and Sulli turned them down, they wouldn't stop.

" Can you please give us your plane tickets??? We'll do anything!" Hyosung said, earning nods from her friends." How many times do we have to repeat ourselves? NO." Luna said, fustrated." We'll..... do your homework for 2 weeks!" Sunhwa said." NO." Luna said, a little more fustrated." 3 weeks???" Sunhwa said." N.O NO." Luna said. She looked like she was about to burst." 2 months??????" Sunhwa said." Don't you understand korean? I SAID NO!" Luna shouted at Sunhwa. The whole class looked at Luna in shock. They have never seen her this mad before.

" I suggest you girls go buy your own plane tickets." Minho told them. " Even if they did give their plane tickets, we would never go with you girls." Myungsoo said. The girls scoffed and walked away." Thanks guys." Jieun said and stood up." If she said another word, I would have strangled her." Jieun gave a small smile to them." Anything for my princess." Myungsoo said and put his arm around Jieun's shoulder." Yah!" Baekhyun shouted and pushed Myungsoo's arm away." I'm the only person that gets to do that!" he hugged Jieun from the side.

" What are you talking about? WE are the only people that can hug her!" Luna and Sulli pulled Baekhyun away from Jieun and hugged her instead." What are you guys even doing?" Kyuhyun asked." Why are you all hugging Jieun?" Chanyeol asked and everyone shrugged except Myungsoo." I did it because I like her." Myungsoo confessed." BWO?!?!?!?!" they all shouted, earning stares from their classmates again." Let's talk outside." Minho pushed them outside and closed the door. Their classmates rushed to the door and tried to hear what they were saying.

" Are you serious???" Onew asked Myungsoo." Yeah..." he said while nodding slowly." Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked him and he nodded." When did you start liking her???" Baekhyun asked him." Since the spring festival." he answered." If I were you, I would just keep it to myself unless I have enough courage to confess." Hoya said." Well for me, I just want the person I like to know that I like them." Myungsoo said and they nodded.

" Oh yeah! Jieun, did you tell your co-workers about the trip yet?" Minho asked Jieun." Oh no, I forgot..." Jieun said. She 'forgot' to tell her co-workers. YEAH. SHE 'FORGOT'." Make sure you tell them today." Minho told her." Arraso." Jieun said. They went back in only to find some of the students standing. They just ignored them and returned to their seats.

* Damn it, Minho! Did you have to remind me?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 19 is out~!
I'm so sorry this chapter is so freaking short
I just wanna stop staring at the computer
Sooooo yeah
OH! After this, I'm gonna write a short notice on my fanfic 'The Ugly Duckling' so make sure to check it out~

Please comment a lot and subscribe~!

BYE`