Maid Outfits

My New Neighbor

~The next day~(after school, in the classroom.)

" Wanna go shopping now?" Luna asked Jieun. Luna, Sulli and Jieun were going to look for maid outfits at the mall.

" Yeah. I just need to call Suho oppa." Jieun said, taking her phone out from her pocket.

" Do we have to go with you?" they heard Onew ask, who was behind them. They turned around and saw the rest with him.

" Well, do you want to?" Sulli asked him. The guys looked at one another, exchanging looks.

" Nope." Chanyeol answered without hesitation.

" If you wanted we could go with you!" Howon suggested.

" It's okay. At least we won't be able to hear you whining, right?" Jieun asked and he nodded.

" You girls can go while we play basketball, go to the arcade and play video games at Minho's house. Bye~" Chanyeol waved and left. The guys followed him from behind.

Jieun searched for Suho's phone number in her contact list.

Suho : Jieunnie?
Jieun : Oppa, I'm going shop for maid outfits with Luna and Sulli, so I won't be going to work today.
Suho : Arasso. Business today is slow, so don't worry about.
Suho : Gomawo, oppa.

Just when Suho was about to end the call, Sehun snatched his phone away from him." YAH!" Jieun heard in the background.

Suho : Jieunnie! Are you coming to work now?
Jieun : Sehun oppa? No because I'm going to shop for maid outfits with Luna and Sulli.
Suho : Can I come with you???
Jieun : Do you think Suho oppa and Luhan oppa will let you?
Suho : No.....

" Hurry up! If we don't go there now, the place is gonna be crowded with people!" Sulli rushed her.

Jieun : Mianhae oppa. Bye.

Sehun sighed as she ended the call. Suho snatched his phone back." You shouldn't take your hyung's phone without permission." Suho told him.

" Can I follow Jieun to the mall???" Sehun pleaded.

" ..... no." Suho replied.

" Waeyo???" Sehun asked.

" Because she doesn't know you're going and we don't know which mall she and her friends went to." Suho answered.

" C'mon! I want to see Jieun in a maid outfit! Don't you???" Sehun asked him.

" Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Jongin asked them.

" Jieun's not coming to work because she went to shop for maid outfits with Luna and Sulli. I wanted to go with her, but Suho didn't allow me!" Sehun told Jongin.

" Jieun in a maid outfit? I wanna see!" Jongin exclaimed.

" I wanna see too!" Lay said.

" Even if I wanted to, we don't even know which mall she's in!" Suho said.

" I think I know." Luhan said, leaning against a pillar behind them." Its xxxxx mall." he told them.

" How do you know its that mall?" Suho asked him.

" Well, I heard her say she was going there." Luhan said.

" Why didn't you tell us?????" Sehun asked and he shrugged.

" What are we waiting for? Kaja!" Jongin said and they closed the cafe.

 

" Look at that cute dress!" Luna exclaimed, pointing to a dress while Jieun was looking at a maid outfit.

" We're supposed to be shopping for maid outfits, not dresses!" Jieun yelled at her. She pouted and then put the dress back to its original place.

"Jieunnie!" Jieun heard a familiar voice. She turned around and someone hugged her.

" Sehun oppa???" she said. She looked up and saw the rest of her co-workers." What are you guys doing here???" Jieun asked them.

" They wanted to see you try on maid outfits." Suho said. Jieun had no choice but to let them follow she and her friends, Afterall, they did go all the way there just to see her.

Meanwhile...

" Why are you so good???" Baekhyun asked Howon. They were playing basketball behind Jieun and Chanyeol's apartment.

" I used to play basketball with my friends back in Busan." Howon said.

" You're as good Jieun!" Chanyeol said." Maybe you can beat her!"

" Maybe." Howon replied.

" You look really handsome without glasses you know. Girls will fall in love with you in an instant!" Myungsoo told Howon.

" I don't think so..."

" What are you talking about? You're really handsome!" Chanyeol said.

* If I AM handsome, maybe 'she' will fall in love with me.* Howon thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 15 is out!!! I just reached 200 subscribers, but lost one and now I have 199 subscribers!

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY!!!!

Pls subscribe and comment a lot~ BYE~