Chocolate Chip Cookies

My New Neighbor

" Jieun?"

" Chanyeol-ssi... annyeong." Jieun greeted him. She then stood beside Jongin.

" As they walked to Chanyeol, he asked her," So you were the waitress working in that cafe???"

" Yup." she pursed her lips and nodded. They got on the elevator.

" Um..... is this you boyfriend?" he asked her.

" N-no, He's just a friend that lives in this apartment." she answered.

" Yeah, we're friends...... with benefits." Jongin said and Jieun stepped on his foot. HARD.

" Just ignore him." she said.

" Kim Jongin." he introduced himself while holding onto his left foot.

" Park Chanyeol."

" Jongin oppa just got hired today." she told him.

The elevator stopped at level 5." Bye! See you tomorrow." Jongin waved and stepped out of the elevator. After arriving at level 6, they waled to their apartment rooms.

" Don't tell your friends about me working at the cafe, arasso?" she asked him.

" I won't tell them if..." he stopped.

" If ???"

" If you bake me your chocolate chip cookies again." he completed.

" Deal."

" Oh! You should wear contacts to school. You look prettier." Chanyeol complimented.

~The next day~

" Here you go." she handed him a container full of chocolate chip cookies.

" Gomawo." he thanked her." My friends really love your cookies!" he told her.

" You should have told me earlier! I could've made extra for them." she said.

" They ate most of my cookies yesterday!" he complained." What did I say about wearing contacts?" he asked.

" I don't want anybody to recognize me as the waitress." she replied.

" But you look really pretty! I'm not kidding!" he said.

" Hehe, maybe some day. I'm going first." she said and walked away.

He caught up with her." Why can't we go together??????" he asked her.

" Because some girls from our class know where I live. You don't want to see girls in front of your apartment, do you?" she asked.

" No..." he replied.

" Then I'll be going first." she walked ahead. Like yesterday, Chanyeol followed Jieun from behind.

~Lunch break~

" Jieun! I've got great news!!!" Luna shouted.

" What is it???" Jieun asked.

" The kingkas invited us to eat lunch with them!" Sulli answered.

" Are you guys sure i'm invited? Jieun asked them.

" Of course! They said to invite Jieun as well!" Luna shouted at her.

" Maybe its another Jieun."

" Don't be ridiculous, of course its you! You're the only Jieun we know!" Sulli exclaimed.

" I don't feel like having lunch with them today. Maybe another time." she told her friends. Before she walked away, Luna took one of her arms and Sulli took the other. They started dragging her.

" Let me go!!!" Jieun shouted. She struggled to free herself from them.

" We're almost there!!!" they let go of her once they reached the cafeteria.

" Annyeong!" Luna and Sulli smiled at the kingkas, namely Minho and Onew. They both elbowed Jieun in the stomach, left and right.

" Annyeong." Jieun managed to say. Luna sat next to Onew, Sulli sat next to Minho while Jieun sat in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. People started whispering as they looked at Jieun.

" Oh! I forgot!" Jieun stood up from her seat.

" You aren't trying to run away, right???" Luna asked.

" I'll be right back, I promise." she assured her.

" Is it something important?" Onew asked her friends.

" I think its the banana milk." Luna said.

" Banana milk???" all of them, including Sulli, said.

" Yeah. Someone has been leaving banana milk for Jieun in the green house for a year." she said. They saw Jieun walk back to their table, drinking banana milk.

" See? It IS banana milk." Luna said.

" Do you have to drink that every single day?" Sulli asked her.

She sat down." Yup! I like banana milk. Its sweet how this person keeps leaving it in the greenhouse." she answered.

" Girls! You should try these cookies! One of Chanyeol's fans baked them for him." Minho said.

* Oh no.* Jieun thought.

Luna and Sulli took one cookie each and ate them." It tastes a lot like Jieun's cookies..." Sulli said.

" Now that you mention it, it DOES." Luna replied.

" Jieun, did you make these cookies for Chanyeol?" Onew asked her.

* Well, it no use denying it.* she thought." Yes..."

" Did you bake these because you like him???" Minho asked her this time.

" Actually-"

" N-no..... its a welcome present." she cut Chanyeol off.

" I guess that makes sense." Baekhyun said.

" Why did you bake these cookies for him again?" Minho asked.

" I heard him say something about wanting to eat more cookies." she answered. Jieun glared at Chanyeol.

" They're the best cookies I ever tasted! If you don't mind, can you bake some chocolate chip cookies for us?" Baekhyun asked her.

" Sure." she agreed.

~After school~(in the apartment)

" How do you like my friends?" Chanyeol asked her.

" They're nice." she answered.

" Has any of them make your heart beat faster?" he asked.

" No. But Baekhyun......" she paused.

" What about Baekhyun????"

" He's..... kind of cute." she said.

" Should I tell him that?" Chanyeol talked to himself. Obviously, Jieun heard him.

" Please don't tell him!" she pleaded.

" I won't tell him if you bake me more chocolate chip cookies!"

" Fine." she agreed and closed the door.

* Why does he like my cookies so much?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd chappie is out!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

I won't be posting any gifs today because I'm worried the mozila firefox will crash... AGAIN.

SORRY!

I'll try to post gifs tomorrow on my blog!

Pls comment a lot! Merry Christmas~