I'll show you...

My New Neighbor

" What do you mean you're not interested?" Jieun asked them. She was talking to two girls that stayed back because they wanted to join them in the spring festival.

" We're really sorry." the girl bowed." I just think you guys don't really need us. You have more than enough, just like what Minho-ssi said." the girl said, but was obviously a lie.

" But-" someone appeared out of nowhere.

" Its okay. Just go if you don't want to join us." Chanyeol said, coldy. A flash of guilt spread across the girls faces.

" We're really sorry." the girl said and they walked back to their seats.

" Chanyeol! Why did you do that??? I was about to get them to come back!" Jieun softly yelled at Chanyeol.

" It was already obvious that they won't come back. It must have been their friends that asked them to back out of this." he said.

" Now that they're gone, why not I ask my co-workers to help us serve to customers?" Jieun suggested.

" Yeah. I'll tell the rest about this." Chanyeol said and walked to his seat. She saw the rest gathering around him. She saw how fustrated they were.

" Yah Lee Jieun!" she heard someone.

" What do you want Minah?" she said, annoyed. Eventhough Luhan and Suho agreed, she wasn't sure if the others would agree. Especially Jongin.

" Oh, I'm just wondering how the maid cafe is going." she said.

" Oh, it's great." Jieun rolls her eyes. She said that, so she could leave.

" Jinjja? I just heard that Bora and Dasom didn't want to join you and your friends." Minah said.

Jieun thought." So you were the one that asked them to back out."

" Why would I do that?" she asked, acting innocent.

" Because you hate me." Jieun said.

" That's right. Because I hate you. I have to control my eyes from bleeding whenever I look at you. So if you'll excuse me, I have to return to my seat. I don't think I can stand breathing anywhere near you." Minah said and sashayed all the way to her seat.

Jieun was filled with rage and anger. She just wanted to strangle, punch and kick her continously until she couldn't walk.

* I'll show that who I really am.* she thought.

~After school~

" Okay! As you can see, your 2 other classmates are not here. But don't worry. Jieun's gonna get some of her friends to participate. Btw, where are your other friends?" Minho asked Jieun.

" They'll be coming later for some reasons." Jieun answered.

" We'll start introducing ourselves starting from... you." he pointed at a guy sitting at the end.

" My name is Lee Howon." he introduced himself. Jieun never actually realized he was in her class. Maybe it was because he wears glasses.

" Kim Myungsoo." another guy introduced himself. Jieun admits he was handsome, but he didn't make her heart race.

" I'm Cho Kyuhyun." (lets skip the others introductions~)

 

" I brought some magazines so we can pick the maid costume." Luna said and took out her magazines. After half an hour of picking, they finally picked a costume that wasn't so reavealing nor short.

" Excuse me..." a head peeked out of the door. It was Luhan. Suho followed behind him.

" A-aren't you the guys from t-that cafe???" Onew asked. Minho rubbed his eyes to confirm whether it was real or not.

" Yup! We're here to help you guys." Suho answered.

" So that means you guys are Jieun's friends!" Onew said.

" And if you guys are friends............. doesn't that mean Jieun was the waitress in that cafe?????" Minho asked.

" Yes and yes." Luhan answered.

* I'm guessing I'll have to explain a lot more after this...* Jieun thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
13th chappie is out!!! Sorry this chapter wasn't longer..... my sis has to order domino's online, so yeah.... I wouldn't want to risk getting my chapter deleted again either...

May I ask how old everyone is this year? I want to know the average age of subscribers..... AND I want to know if there are any subbies the same age as I am!

Pls comment a lot! Bye~