It's Time

My New Neighbor

Jieun entered the cafe. She decided to tell Jongin, Suho, Luhan and Sehun about the trip to Jeju-do after work. Today was different for Jieun. More students from her school went to the cafe. Most of them were obviously guys. Some of them either gave her their phone number of asked her for hers. They even told her they would be going to the cafe every day! Not even her friends did that! Just thinking about it made her shiver. The regulars at the cafe came 4 times a week, but every day? It creeped Jieun out even more. She couldn't wait 'till the cafe was closed.

* Thank goodness it's over!* Jieun thought as she slumped in a chair." Today was one heck of a day." Suho said as he slumped in a chair next to Jieun.

* I have to tell them now...*

Jieun stood up and said," I have to tell you guys something."

"Let me guess!" Suho said." You..... finally got a boyfriend!" Suho guessed." Bwo???" Jongin, Sehun, Luhan and Lay shouted." That's not what I was supposed to say. I was about to tell you guys that the maid cafe we did during the spring festival won first place." Jieun said.

" Jinjja??? What's the prize???" Sehun asked, eagerly." A 4 days and 3 nights trip to Jeju-do." Jieun answered and took out the plane tickets from her bag. She gave the tickets to Jongin, Sehun, Suho and Luhan respectively." What about me?" Lay pouted." Sorry, only people who participated can go." Jieun apologized.       " Cheer up! We'll buy you some souvenirs." Suho said and ruffled his hair." We'll take a lot of pictures too!" Sehun exclaimed." When do we leave?" Suho asked her." Mm... May 15." Jieun answered.

" Oh! It's a day before your birthday!" Jongin excalimed." Oh yeah! We can celebrate your birthday in Jeju-do! The more I think about it, the more excited I get!" Sehun said." I don't need to celebrate my birthday. It's just the day I grow a year older." Jieun said." Oh Jieun... it's the day you were born!" Lay said." Anyways, we are going to celebrate your birthday whether you like it or not!" Sehun said." What about me???" Lay asked, again.

" We'll celebrate it again here." Suho said and Lay smiled." We better get going." Suho said. Jieun grabbed her jacket and bag and followed her co-workers out. Suho, Luhan, Sehun and Lay left, leaving Jongin and Jieun alone.

* Crap. Now it's just us.* Jieun thought. Kaja, Jieun-ah." Jongin said." The walk back home was silent." Have you thought about it? About us?" Jongin asked out of the blue." Yeah... a lot actually." Jieun said, looking at the ground.

" I think I need a little more time." Jieun said." Oh. You can tell me when you've made up your mind." Jongin said, but he looked like he wanted an answer soon. After that, the walk back home was silent once again.

" Bye, Jieun. See you tomorrow." Jongin said. He pulled Jieun and planted a kiss on her forehead. After Jongin left the elevator, Jieun touched the place Jongin kissed her. Her mind became blank in an instant.

* What's happening to me?*

---------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 21 is out!!!
I hope you guys like this chapter! I actually wrote more, but my eyes are kinda itchy(literally)
I decided to write my fanfics alternately.
So, next is The Beautiful Swan.
BUT, this is the last update 'cause I have exams.
Then, I'm going to Korea with UaenaExoticInspirit!!!
We're going on the 23rd of May and will be coming back on 31st of May.
If anyone of you guys are there, maybe we could go shopping and visit all the agencies~

OH! I made a new instagram account and it's a fanpage!

1st account: sandrasoh
2nd account: iuexoinfinite

Pls follow! If you do, make sure to tell me by commenting
Pls take note that on my 2nd account, I only follow kpop accounts and kpop idols instagram.

Pls comment a lot and subscribe!
Bye~!