Spring Festival

My New Neighbor

" You looked so cute wearing the maid outfit!" Sehun exclaimed as he and his friends walked out of the mall. Jongin and Suho were carrying bags containing their maid outfits.

" That's the 37th time you said that." Jieun told him.

" You told Jieun she looked cute soooooooo many times, but you didn't tell us that once!" Sulli said and pouted while Luna crossed her arms.

" Well, you have to admit, Jieun IS cuter than the both of you." Sehun said.

" YAH!" Sulli and Luna both shouted at him and they started hitting him on his back(kind of like the indian bab).

" I'm just kidding! You guys looked cute too!" Sehun said and they stopped what they were doing. They grinned and walked ahead of them.

" Aren't Minho and Onew supposed to be taking care of their girlfriends?" Lay asked Jieun.

" Yeah... I wonder where they are now." Jieun said.

 

" YES! I finally beat you!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Baekhyun and Howon were the only one's playing basketball. The rest just sat on the bench and watched them. They wanted to leave 2 hours ago, but Baekhyun wouldn't go unless he beat Howon.

" Yayyy you won, congrats." Chanyeol said, finally relieved." Can we go now?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

" Yup!" Baekhyun answered cheerfully. Minho saw something wrong while they were playing basketball. He saw Howon give the ball to Baekhyun, on purpose.

" Howon-ah, did you you let Baekhyun win on purpose?" Minho asked Howon.

" Shhh. Not so loud. Yeah, I did. If I didn't let him win, we wouldn't be able to leave." Howon told him. If Howon didn't let him win, they would be there all day.

" Good choice." he pat Howon on his back.

" Let's go to the arcade!" Onew said. Minho and Howon followed behind the rest of them.

On the way to the arcade, they met Jieun and the rest.

" You two owe us dates!" Luna walked up to Minho and Onew. Sulli followed behind Luna.

"Oh c'mon! We were on our way to the arcade!" Onew said.

" No excuses! You guys are gonna bring us out on a date TONIGHT." Sulli said. They both dragged their boyfriends all the way to the mall.

" You guys can join them if you like." she told her co-workers." I'll be going first. Bye." she waved and walked to the apartment alone.

" Do you think she wanted to come along?" Myungsoo asked.

" I don't think so. I saw her yawn quite a few times while we were shopping." Jongin told them.

" Then, let's go to the arcade!" Kyuhyun said.

 

When Jieun got home, she layed on the couch.* What does it feel like to get a boyfriend?*

~2 weeks later~

It was finally time for the spring festival. The guys organized the classroom while the girls got ready. After the girls were ready, they walked to the classroom. Students they walked passed had their mouths open and eyes widened.

" We're done." The guys heard from the entrance. Jieun's co-workers smiled at her while the rest of them had their mouths open and eyes widened just like the other students they were passing.

" You're... beautiful." Myungsoo said and the rest agreed.

" What about us?" Luna asked. She and Sulli were wearing the same outfit as Jieun, but in different colour. Luna's maid outfit was pink, while Sulli's was purple.

" My baby looks so cute!" Minho hugged Sulli and Onew hugged Luna.

" Gomawo." Luna said and pecked Onew's cheek.

" The festival is about to begin. Want to open the door?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Wait." Jieun said." Hm... Howon-ah, do you have... contacts with you?" Jieun asked Howon.

" Yeah... just in case my glasses break." he answered.

" Put on your contacts first. We'll start after you do." Jieun said and he exited the classroom. When he came back, Jieun grinned.

" You look amazing!" Jieun gave him 2 thumbs up and Howon blushed.

" You look really handsome!" Luna told him.

" Jinjja?" he asked.

" Yeah! Girls would fall in love with you in an instant!" Jieun said.

" Okay, enough talking. Time to open the door." Kyuhyun said and opened the door. There weren't a lot of people at first. They all started coming in after 30 minutes. The classroom was crowded and there was a line outside, waiting for their turn. They wanted to use another classroom, but too bad the can't. A lot of people recognized Jieun and her co-workers from the Dream Cafe. They couldn't belive it was her all along.

While Jieun was taking a person's order, she saw Minah and some of her classmates outside the classroom. They all had a surprised look on their face. Jieun winked at them and Minah grew furious. She stomped her way down the hallway. The others just barged in, not caring about the people lining up.

" Jieun, is that really you???"

" Who knew you were this cute???"

" Why didn't you tell us you were the waitress in that cafe???"

" I'm sorry, but can you please line up? The people outside are angry." she said. They looked back and saw the people shouting at them. They had no choice, but to line up.

~To be continued~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 16 is out!!! This chappie is soooo damn long.

My sister, UaenaExoticInsprit, is now writing a fanfic!!!! It's called 'The Secret Composer'!
It could be MyungU, BaekU, KaiU or more! Go check it out!

AND can you guys send me friend requests? I wanna beat my sister because she has like 100 friends! So... I WANNA BEAT HER!

AND there's this essay writing for my school's magazine and my english teacher asked me to do it, since she know I write.

Should I join? I mean, I would love to join, but I don't have any ideas!

Pls comment and subscribe a lot! Bye~