Explanation

My New Neighbor

" Jieun??? What? How? When? Why?" Baekhyun asked them. He was really, really confused.

" Slow down, buddy. We'll explain everything." Chanyeol told him and they did.

" Now tell us why you're here." Jieun asked Baekhyun.

" I sort of got kicked out of my house......" he said.

" Bwo??? You got kicked out??? Jieun asked, just to make sure she wasn't hearing things.

" Something like that." Baekhyun answered.

" Why???" Chanyeol asked him.

" Because my parents got tired of me going home so late. They told me to stay at a friends place until they find an apartment for me." he told them.

" Then why don't you stay in this apartment?" Chanyeol asked him.

" My parents want an apartment somewhere near our house." he answered.

" Wait, how did you even get in here in the first place?" Jieun asked.

" Chanyeol gave me his extra key just in case I wantted to come and hang out." Baekhyun told her. Jieun glared at Chanyeol.

" How should I know debt collectors would ruin your apartment???" Chanyeol defended himseld and stepped closer.

" You guys really have to stop glaring at each other like that." Baekhyun said, pulling them apart.

" Why didn't you go to Onew or Minho's house?" Chanyeol asked him. He was a bit annoyed that Baekhyun wanted to stay at his apartment with Jieun.

" I didn't want to be a burden to their parents." he answered. " You live alone, so its easier." 

" But now I live with Jieun." Chanyeol said.

" You're the only person I can turn to." Baekhyun told him.

Chanyeol sighed." Okay. You can sleep on the couch while Jieun and I sleep in my bedroom." Chanyeol said and slowly pushed Jieun into his bedroom.

" Please tell me you're sleeping on the floor." Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

" Okay, I'm sleeping on the floor." Chanyeol told him.

" You're not lying right???" Baekhyun asked.

" Well, you told me to tell you I was sleeping on the floor, so I did." Chanyeol answered.

" You're sleeping with me." he told Chanyeol.

" But-"

" It's okay. I can sleep on my own." Jieun assured him.

" Arasso. I'll sleep on the floor." Chanyeol said. He took extra pillows and blankets and handed them to Baekhyun, so he could lay the down. Jieun closed the door and continued to sleep.

~The next morning~

" Good morning!" the 2 boys were greeted by Jieun and the smell or bacon and eggs(you get it???). She was already wearing her school uniform." Wash up and then come straight her!" she shouted to the half-asleep boys. Baekhyun quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. He came out and shook Chanyeol to wake him out. Chanyeol stretched his body before walking like a zombie to the bathroom.

 

" I didn' t know I had bacon." Chanyeol said.

" I bought it." Jieun answered with eggs in .

" You're not supposed to eat with your mouth full." he told her. She cursed under her breath and continued eating.

" Jieun-ah, do you have any intentions on going back to your apartment?" Baekhyun asked her.

She paused." I... don't know. Maybe." she answered.

~At school~

" So now you're staying with Chanyeol?" Minho asked.

" Yup." Baekhyun answered. He left out the part about Jieun living with them. They went back to their seats as they saw their homeroom teacher come in the class.

" Class, I have very exciting news today." their homeroom teacher said." We'll be having the spring festival next month!" their teacher told them( I know spring starts in the beginning of March, so let's just go with the flow~). The students were cheering upon hearing the news.

* So its finally time.* Jieun thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 11 is out!!! OMG I haven't updated in a week! Chinese New year is coming soon, so I'm going back to my parents' hometown tomorrow and will be coming back on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be able to update on Monday and Tuesday.

To those who celebrate CNY,

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Please comment a lot! Bye~