Otteokaji?

My New Neighbor

Jieun locked the door of her apartment room.

* Shouldn't Chanyeol be here?* she thought.* Maybe he went to school early.*

On the way down on the elevator, the elevator stopped at level 5. Jongin walked in the elevator.

" Annyeong, Jieunnie." he ruffled her hair.

" Going to work?" she asked.

" Yup." he nodded and ruffled her hair again.

" Oppa! Do you always have to do that???" she whined.

" Of course I do! You're so cute that I can't help but ruffle your hair and pinch your cheeks!" he said and pinched her cheeks. After he let go, she rubbed her cheeks.

" That hurts!" she shouted. They walked out the elevator.

He chuckled and said," You know I won't stop doing that. Bye!" he waved and walked the opposite direction.

~In class~

As she walked in, she didn't see any sign of Chanyeol.* I guess he overslept.* she sighed. She layed her head on her desk, facing Chanyeol's desk. She felt so lonely without him and she doesn't know why. Even with her best friends... she feels lonely. She thought it was because she spent more time with Chanyeol.

" Annyeong, Jieun." Baekhyun greeted. She sat up and greeted back." Where's Chanyeol?" he asked her. The other students were actually used to the kingkas talking to Jieun. They didn't think Baekhyun would like her anyway. They are so wrong...

" He overslept." she answered without thinking at all.

" How do you know?" he asked.

She then realizes her mistake." I'm... just guessing! I think he overslept! Yeah." she corrected." He may be sick too." she quickly added. Baekhyun knew there was something on, but he let it slide.

" O-kay..." he said. Just as he was about to go back to his seat, she stopped him.

" Wait! Don't forget my banana milk." she asked him.

" I won't forget." he smiled and walked back to his seat.

" Good morning, class." their homeroom teacher walked in and greeted them. 10 minutes after homeroom started, Chanyeol walked in.

" Sorry I'm late!" he apologized and bowed. Jieun and other students in the class were surprised. He was wearing glasses just like Jieun's. Girls started whipering to one another.

" Chanyeol-ssi, I'll let you go with a warning. Nex time, you won't be lucky." she told him and sent him to his seat. Jieun couldn't stop staring at him.

" Jieun? Can you stop staring at me? I know I look cute even with glasses." he asked her and she scoffed. * Cute my .* she thought.

" I'm staring at you because its my first time seeing you wear glasses." she answered him.

" Yeah right." he said and turned his attention to his teacher. Right now, Jieun wanted to puch him right in the face.

~Lunch break~

" Oppa, you look REALLY cute with glasses!" a girl exclaimed. Unlike other days, girls were surronding him and his friends, in the cafeteria.

" Why did I even agree to come here?" Jieun grumbled to herself, but Sulli heard her.

" Because you didn't want to be alone." Sulli said.

" I have been going to the greenhouse alone for the past year and you think I would feel lonely?" Jieun asked Sulli and she didn't answer.

" I know I look cute, but Jieun said I didn't." he pointed at Jieun and pouted.

" How could you say that?!?! You know he looks cute!" the girl yelled at Jieun.

" Do you think you girls can leave us alone, so I can convince her I look cute?" he asked them and they walked away right after he said that.

" What the hell was that???" she asked Chanyeol, furious.

" Payback for not calling me cute." he answered. Jieun leaned closer to him. You guys know what they were doing. They were having another glaring contest.

" Do that again and I won't bake you my chocolate chip cookies ever again." she told him and he looked away first. She smiled in victory.

Baekhyun looked at Jieun and then Chanyeol. They were wearing the same glasses, which made them look like an even more perfect couple. The nerdy couple.

* Maybe I should get frames just like Jieun's glasses.* Baekhyun thought.

~After work~

Jieun walked back with Jongin. As usual, Chanyeol was hanging out with Baekhyun. She walked to her apartment room. She saw her room door slightly open. She slowly pushed the door. Her eyes widened in shock.

Everything was thrown everywhere. It was a mess. Photo frames containing her parents' photos were broken. She knew exactly who did this. She thought she could hide from them, but she was wrong. They found her again.

 

Debt collectors.

 

She didn't know what to do. Should she move out? Or should she move in with someone? She couldn't think properly as tears fell one by one. She turned back and saw Chanyeol standing right in front of her apartment room. His eyes were widened too.

" Ji...eun?" he called. She pushed him aside and ran as fast as she could. She can never escape from them. They'll always be able to find her no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th chappie is out!!! Man, I haven't updated in almost a week! I haven't read any fanfics either. For, authors, I'm really sorry for not commenting on your fanfics!!!! Please.... FORGIVE ME!!!

I would really be thankul if you guys comment a lot! Till next time~