The Results

My New Neighbor

ATTENTION
Jieun and her friends are in class 3-B(I think XD)
Thank you for your cooperation~^^

________________________________________
" Jieunnie!" Luna called out excitedly, but Jieun didn't notice. " LEE JIEUN!!!" she shouted even louder, which made Jieun flinch." Yah! Don't shout so loud!" Jieun shouted even louder than Luna." Why are you shouting louder than I am if you told me not to shout?!?!" Luna shouted. Jieun just walked closer to Luna." Well that would've been easier." Luna said .

" What???" Jieun asked, annoyed." Why so cranky?" Luna asked her." Mian... I just didn't get enough sleep last night." she answered. YOU KNOW THE REASON. Luna got straight to the point." Anyways, remember the maid cafe we did last week?" Luna asked." How can I forget?" Jieun said." Well, I heard that their gonna announce the results TODAY." Luna told her." How do you know?" Jieun asked her." Minho overheard the teachers talking, then he told Sulli and then Sulli told me." Luna answered.

" I hope you're right. I don't want to hear anymore people talking about the prize." Jieun said, massaging her temples. After a few classes, the students were told to go to the auditorium." They're gonna announce the results soon~" Luna sang." I hope we win." Onew said, crossing his fingers. Myungsoo saw Chanyeol dozing off." Chanyeol-ah, wake up." he shook Chanyeol." Was I dozing off?" Chanyeol asked him." Yup." he answered." Didn't sleep well last night?" he asked chanyeol." Yeah....." Chanyeol answered. 

" Good Morning, Mr. Lee, teachers and students." The vice-principal, Mr. Song, greeted." We are going to announce the results of the Spring Festival that was held last week." Mr. Song said. Once Mr. Song finished his sentence, students were cheering, excited to hear the results." Settle down." Mr. Song calmed the students down.

" All the classes did very well during the festival." Mr. Song complimented." And 1st place goes to... drum roll, please." Mr. Song paused." Class 3-B!"

All the students from 3-B cheered, including Jieun and her friends." And the prize is a trip to Jeju-do! Mr. Lee already made a reservation for 4 days and 3 nights at the hotel you will be staying at Jeju-do." Mr. Song said. The students from class 3-B cheered even louder. " Please be noted that the prize is for the students who participated ONLY, so I will call up the names of the students from class 3-B who participated." Mr. Song said. Students from 3-B whined.

Mr. Song called out their names one by one. Mr. Lee handed them the plane tickets. Jieun counted the plane tickets and there were four extra plane tickets. Mr. Song announced the 2nd followed by 3rd. After everyone left, Jieun walked up to Mr Lee.

" Excuse me, Mr Lee? Why did you give us four extra plane tickets?" Jieun asked Mr. Lee." Oh those are for your co-workers." Mr. Lee said with a smile." Wait... you know about me working in a cafe???" Jieun asked." Yes, I do." Mr. Lee said." I'm not gonna be in trouble, right?" Jieun asked." Well, since there's no rule against having a part-time job, you won't be in trouble." Mr. Lee kindly told her. 

Jieun bid farewell and while walking to class, she realized something.

* I'm going to be with Jongin for 4 days!*

She calmed herself down and continued walking to class.

As soon as Jieun sat down, a girl got up from her seat and greeted her." Annyeong, Jieun-ssi." " Yes?" Jieun asked." Do you think you could... give me the plane ticket to Jeju-do? I really, really, really wanna go!" the girl used aegyo." Sorry. I really, really, really wanna go too!" Jieun said. The girl looked like she wanted to strangle Jieun. In the end, she went back to her seat.

She looked at Chanyeol. He was sleeping facing her. At one point, she couldn't stop staring at his lips. Once she got back to reality, she cupped her cheeks, which was as red as tomatoes.

* Not again.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 18 is out~!

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I wrote a chapter... I hope I didn't dissapoint you with this one.
I'm finally freeeeeeeeee! SORT OF
My choral speaking in bm was today and we got 4th place!
The difference between 3rd and 4th was only 2 marks!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, we did good :)
I passed my essay to my teacher 2 weeks ago, but she hasn't given it back to me :(
And the deadline was last week!
But my senior said its okay to pass it up this week :)
And I have exam tomorrow and the day after!
After that, I'll be freeeeeeee~

Pls comment a lot and subscribe!
Bye~