S.A Revealed

My New Neighbor

" Hey guys! Look what I found!" Jieun exclaimed. She showed the pieces of paper to her friends.

" So you're secret admirer is in our class????????" Sulli asked.

" Yup! I'm gonna find this guy and ask him why he's doing this!" Jieun told him. Her friends could tell she was really determine to find him.

" I thought you didn't care about him leaving the banana milk?" Luna asked. Luna was right. Jieun didn't think much about him.

" Well, I guess I do.Now that I know he's in our class, it'll be easierfor me to find him." Jieun said.

" What if... the girls that came up to you..... spread the news?!?! Anyone in our class could have spread it too!" Baekhyun told her.

" That could be true......" Jieun said, doubting herself." But I have a feeling this guy is in our class." she confirmed.

" What makes you so sure he's in our class?" Onew asked her.

" Umm..... instinct?" Jieun shrugged.

Chanyeol raised his hand and said, " I want to help."

" Its okay. I don't want to make you do this if you don't like it." she turned down.

" I want to! Who knows? Maybe this guy will be your future boyfriend?!?! Maybe husband!" Chanyeol told her.

Jieun sighed." Arasso." she agreed." Wait... you're not doing this for chocolate chip cookies, right????" she asked, suspiciously.

Chanyeol paused for a moment." O-of course not..." he said with a nervous laugh after.

" Just give me the 10,000 won and I'll give you as many cookies as you want." Jieun held her hand out. She wasn't willing to give up her 10,000 won too.

" Chanyeol bent down to her height." NEVER." he emphasized. Jieun leaned closer. Its not like they kissing or anything... they were having a glaring contest. Luna pulled Jieun back and Minho pulled Chanyeol.

" What are you guys talking about???" Luna asked.

" Oh, I made this bet with him yesterday. If he can stand 3 days without my cookies, I'll give him 10,000 won. If he can't, then he has to give me 10,000 won." she explained.

" I bet Jieun wins." Sulli said.

" No. Chanyeol's gonna win." Minho said.

" Let's make a bet! If Jieun wins, you have to give each of us 10,000 won. If Chanyeol wins, we'll give each of you 10,000 won." Luna said.

" But there's 3 of us and 2 of you. Its not even." Onew said.

" Then I'm out." Baekhyun said.

" So, who else wants to help me?" Jieun asked them.

" Me!"

" Me too!"

" Of course I'll help you!"

" Where do we start?"

Jieun smiled." Well, we could take turns staying here, so we can catch him in the act." she told them.

" This will probably take a day or 2." Chanyeol said. Oh Chanyeol..... you have no idea how long this is going to take.....

~The next day~

First, it was Jieun and Baekhyun's turn. They waited. And waited. And waited, but he never came.

" Why isn't he here?????" Jieun whined.

" Maybe he's on a break." Baekhyun guessed.

" I don't think he took a break since he never fails to leave the banana milk on the bench." she said. She thought for a while." What if he's onto us?"

" Um... I don't think he knows about this since we didn't tell anyone else." he said.

" Well, there's always tomorrow."

~At night~

Suho asked Jieun to clean up the cafe, so she had to lock the cafe too. She stopped walking as she saw Chanyeol waiting for her beside the cafe.

" Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here?" she asked.

" I just wanted to see you." he answered easily. They walked back to their apartment. While walking. Chanyeol saw Jieun rub her arm with her hands. He took off his jacket and put it around Jieun.

" I'm fine." she handed his jacket back.

" Use it. You don't want to catch a cold, do you?" he asked. Without another word, she wore his jacket.

They arrived at their apartment." Here." Chanyeol handed her 10,000 won as they got on the elevator.

" You give up?" she asked.

" Yup. Turns out I can't sleep at night because I didn't eat your cookies." he admitted. They walked to their apartment rooms.

" Gomawo. I'll use it well." she thanked him and gave his jacket back to him." Wait here." she asked and walked inside her apartment room. She came out with a plastic container filled with chocolate chip cookies.

" There you go." she handed him the container and closed her door.

After eating her cookies again, he thought,* This is worth giving up 10,000 won.*

~The next day~

Before going to the greenhouse, Jieun told her friends that she won the bet. Minho and Onew were like babies that didn't want to share their toys. They kept on asking Chanyeol why he didn't wait for one more day.

Now, its Jieun and Chanyeol's turn. And again, they waited, but he never came." I'm starting to think he'll never show up." she pouted.

" Maybe he's sick." Chanyeol guessed.

" But no one in our class was absent today. Its either he knows we're onto him or he just stopped all of a sudden." Chanyeol just kept quiet.

" Let's just stop." Jieun said with a small smile. She told her friends she wanted to stop and they didn't try to talk back. There was one thing that she didn't tell them nor Chanyeol. She thinks her secret admirer is Baekhyun. She tried to deny how different he was acting right after they decided to find Jieun's secret admirer. Well, she has to try to find out.

So she waited at the greenhouse the next morning. She was 90% sure he wouldn't show up.

But she was wrong.

* So it was you... Baekhyun.*

------------------------------------------------
Chappie 7 is out!!! Is this 'Kim Yeoshin' real?????

Pls forgive me if I made any grammar or spelling mistakes!

Pls comment a lot! Bye~