S.A

My New Neighbor

" Jieun?!?!?!?!?" Baekhyun yelled. Jieun mentally face-palmed herself.

" Guess the truth's out." she said. Chanyeol ran to them.

" Way to go, Chanyeol." Jongin said sarcastically and hit him on his back. Chanyeol flinched.

" Yah, that hurts!" he shouted at Jongin.

" Oppa." Jieun glared at Jongin.

" I didn't even hit that hard!" he told her.

" But it still hurts." Chanyeol said and pouted. The others were quitely watching their little argument.

" Um..... guys?" Baekhyun got their attention.

" Mian." Jieun apologized.

" So you were that waitress all this time???" he asked.

" Yup." she nodded.

" How can I be so stupid?!?!?!?!" he hit his head with his fist.

" You're not stupid. Chanyeol nor your other friends could recognize me." she said.

" Apparently, no one can recognize her." Chanyeol slung his arm aroung Jieun's shoulder, but Jongin pulled his arm off and slung his arm on her shoulder instead.

" What's wrong with you guys?" she asked the two boys and pushed Jongin's arm off her shoulder.

" Do you live here? With Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked her.

" N-no. Jongin oppa lives here, so I come here often to play basketball with him." she lied. Baekhyun nodded.

" Now that we're all hear, why don't we introduce ourselves?" Suho suggested.

After introducing themselves, Chanyeol asked," At least 2 of you have a crush on her." they kept quiet.  " Am I right?" Chanyeol asked.

" No, you're wrong." Jieun replied." Why would they have a crush on me?"

" Yeah. Who would have a crush on a short girl like her?" Sehun rested his elbow on her head and she pouted.

" Okay then...... Baekhyun! Kaja!" Chanyeol pulled his arm and dragged him out.

" Bye!!! See you tomorrow!!!" Baekhyun managed to shout.

" Well, you guys should get going too." Jieun said.

" We'll come back soon." Luhan smiled.

" I'll beat you next time....." Lay told her.

" Good luck with that." she pat his shoulder. After bidding farewell, they walked to their apartment rooms. Jieun succesfully got in her apartment room without Baekhyun seeing her.

Before she slept, she texted Chanyeol:

Don't forget about the bet~ HEHEHE

From: Jieun
To: Chanyeol

~The next day, in class~

The class was noisy AS USUAL. Sulli and Luna went to hang out with Minho and Onew in the hallway. Chanyeol was sleeping with his head on his desk for some reason.

" Jieun sumbaenim?" Jieun looked up. Five girls from 2nd year classes were standing in front of her.

" Yes?" she asked. To her, this was kinda weird 'cause no one would come and talk to her.

" Do you think you could... set us up with your friends? You know the guys playing basketball yesterday?" the girl in the middle asked.

~Flashback~

" If any girls ask you to set them up with us, turn them down." Suho told her.

" Why? Aren't you guys lonely without girlfriends???" she asked.

" We don't know them and they don't know us. We might be dating a plastic that thinks she's better than everyone else. Just turn them down, okay?" Luhan asked and she nodded.

~End of flashback~

Jieun thought. The girls were getting impatient." So can you set us up with them or not???" the girl standing on the right asked rudely. The girls standing beside her elbowed her stomache.

" Sorry, I can't. They're not looking for girlfriends right now." she told them politely. The girl in the middle scoffed.

" You just want them all for yourself, don't you?" she asked her.

" No, they're just not looking for girlfriends." Jieun told them as politely as she can.

" I know you're lying." she said.

" Look, I'm not-" a hard slap landed on her cheek. The whole class looked at them with shocked expressions. Baekhyun looked at her with a worried written all over his face.

" Before this gets ugly, you better do what I say." she said.

" No." Jieun replied shortly. The girl raised her hand to give her another slap. Baekhyun stood up to help her, but someone beat him to it.

" C-Chanyeol oppa?" the girl said, wide-eyed.

" Who would want to go out with a like you?" he said. They became frightened and left the classroom. Before leaving, the girl whispered," ."

" Jieun-ah, gwenchana???" Chanyeol cupped his huge hands on her cheeks. Jieun flinched when he touched her left cheek. Girls glared at her.

" Jieun, gwenchana??????" Baekhyun asked her.

" Do you need an ice pack?????" Chanyeol asked her.

" I'm fine." she assured them.

" What did they want?" Baekhyun asked.

" Oh, its nothing important." she told him. He slowly nodded and went back to his seat.

" Are you sure you're alright?" Chanyeol asked.

" Yes, I am." she answered." Why are you tired? You didn't sleep well?" she asked him

" Its because of that stupid bet you made with me." Chanyeol grumbled.

" You can always give up~" she said.

" I won't lose my 10,000 won to chocolate chip cookies." Chanyeol said, determined. He then went back to sleep.

~Lunch break~

The gangwalked to the greenhouse together. Jieun spotted the banana milk. There was a crumpled note beside it. She picked both of it up. She read the note on the banana milk first.

Are you really okay after being slapped?
I'm really worried about you... T n T

To: Jieun
From: S.A

Then she read the crumpled note.

I hope you have a nice day~
To: Jieun
From: S.A

Jieun's eyes widened.* This means my secret admirer is in my class!*

------------------------------------------------------------------
6th chappie is out!!!! Its been a while since I last updated.....
I have to admit, I feel a tiny bit lazy. Whenever I want to write a chapter, I'll always say I'll do it later. I think its because I'm tired.

 

Pls comment a lot! Till next time~