Sunnyhill Resort

My New Neighbor

~Jieun’s P.O.V~

“ Here we are! Sunnyhill Resort.” Minho exclaimed. The resort looked really luxurious. I stared in awe as we walked in.

“ Everything here must have cost a bomb!” Luna said as she carefully looked at her surroundings.

“ How did the principal afford this???” Sulli asked.

“ He’s the principal. He’s like, the richest dude in school.” Minho answered.

“ Technically, you are.” Luna said.

“ No, I mean why did he spend so much money on this trip?” Sulli asked.

“ Who knows? Let’s hurry up and check in!” Onew said and went straight to the receptionist.

“ How many rooms?” Suho oppa asked us.

“ Onew and I will be in one room!” Luna exclaimed.

“ Us too!” Sulli said as she held Minho’s hand.

“ What about me?” I asked. Does that mean I have to share a room with one of the guys? I hope I don’t get stuck with Jongin oppa.

“I guess you could be in a room by yourself.” Suho oppa said. Phew! I thought I was gonna-

“ I’m sorry, there are only 6 rooms available.” The receptionist told us. Great. Just great.

“ There’s 14 of us so, 2 rooms will have 3 people each.” Luhan oppa said.

“ Kyuhyun, Howon and I will be in one room.” Myungsoo and slung his arm over Kyuhyun and Howon’s shoulders.

“ So Jieun, who’s room would you like to stay in?” Sehun asked while looking at me with puppy-dog eyes.

“ You can share a room with us!” Luna exclaimed.

“ I wouldn’t want to be the third wheel, thank you very much.” I said.

“ Luna and I can share a room with you if you like.” Sulli offered.

“ No, it’s okay. I wouldn’t want to ruin your precious moment with your boyfriends.” I said. Now I have to choose between  Jongin and Sehun, Suho and Luhan and Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“ Um…”

“ Jieun’s the closest to Chanyeol, so she’ll share the room with him and Baekhyun. Simple.” Kyuhyun said. I glared at Kyuhyun, but he just grinned at me. How did my life get so messed up?

“ So it’s settled.” Suho oppa said. The receptionist gave him 6 keys. He handed one key to me. It’s just 4 days, Jieun, 4 days. What could happen?

“ Let’s go to the beach!” Luna exclaimed and ran to the elevator.

As soon as I got to our room, I jumped on the bed. It was really comfortable that I almost fell asleep.

“ Yah, we’re going to the beach after this.” Baekhyun told me.

“ Luna was serious?” I asked him.

“ Yeah, she was so, go change.” he said. I pouted and walked to my luggage.

“ Don’t look.” I warned him.

“ Arasso.” Baekhyun assured me. I grabbed the bikini which Luna lent me and went to the bathroom, not forgetting to lock it. I wore an oversize t-shirt to hide my bikini. It was my first time wearing one, so I’m a little embarrassed.

After we were ready, we met the others in the lounge. The beach was right next to the resort so, we walked. Sulli stretched her arms.

“ I haven’t been to a beach in so long!” she shouted. I looked around the beach. All I saw were couples and only couples. They were being lovey-dovey that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Luna and Sulli didn’t mind since they have boyfriends, but the rest of us, not so much. As we looked for a place to relax, I saw girls twirling their hair and showing of their bodies just to get my friends attention. Luna tightened her grip around Onew’s arm.

“ Don’t ever leave my side.” Luna said to Onew.

“ Of course I won’t.” he smiled at her.

After a few minutes, we found a spot far away from the crowd. Sulli and Luna took off their shirts and ran to the sea. The others joined them.

“ This is much better.” Chanyeol said as he layed down on the mat. I sat next to him.

“ You’re not going to join them?” Chanyeol pointed to the others who were playing in the sea.

“ I’m actually a bit tired.” I lied. I changed my mind about wearing a bikini. Why did I even borrow one from the beginning?

“ Jieunnie! Come on!” Sulli shouted and gestured for me to go.

“ You didn’t borrow my bikini for nothing! Don’t let it go to waste!” Luna shouted.

*Damn it, Luna!* I cursed in my head. I took a deep breath and took off my shirt.

~Chanyeol’s P.O.V~

I looked at Jieun with wide eyes. She looked down with flushed cheeks. I always thought she was the cute type. I guess I was wrong. I stood up and put my hand on her shoulder.

“ Let’s go.” I said and smiled. She smiled back. We ran to the others and joined them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys~ Long time no seeeeee

I am really sorry! I'm having really bad writers block >.<
I haven't updated in almost a month T n T

I really can't think of anything...!

ANYWAYS, I hope I do come up with something soon.

PLS SUBCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE(if you want)!
See you next time~