Eight

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where have you been?"

"You've been gone all day long!"

"Did you know, that today is the day we made a deal with Infinite?"

"Did you know that you have to be there?"

"Why dont you pick up your phone?"

"Kris, are you even listening?"

Kris was shoot with a lot of question when he arrived at Suho's house. Even though, they were shooting him with a lot of question, Kris reaction stay unchanged. Kris had been in this state after hearing your words.

"Ge, are you okay?" Tao asked, concerned.

No respond.

"Kris, you cant just ignore us after what you've did!" Xiumin said while looking at Kris in the eyes.

Still no respond.

"Did something happen?" Chanyeol asked, all of them started to soften.

While looking straight, he finally said something that gives a question mark to everyone, "What should I do?"

 

Monday came, and you woke up extra early today. A happy smile came across your face when the alarm when off to wake you up. 'The deal begin today.' That was the only thing that came across your head when you woke up. After getting ready, you when straight to the door with your beg. But when you reach outside the building, your smile was gone. 'I thought Kris would come and sent me to school.' you sighed. School was not interesting today. Well, at least to you. Your head kept thinking about Kris.

"Kai! Wait up!" you called as you saw him at the hallway when its break time.

"Wow! Whats up? Never did I thought you would call out my name like that!" Kai gave you his seductive smile.

"Dont give me that smile! I wont call you if I can find Sehun." you said while trying to catch up some breath. "Did you know where is Kris, and Sehun?"

"Well, which one do you want to know first? Kris or Sehun?" Kai still smiling.

"Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter