Seventeen

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Its been a month now and Kris was the best boyfriend ever! And for today, all of us are waiting for the bell to ring, telling us that the summer holiday was about to come. I'm super excited as the Exo and I had plan a vacation. Now, the teacher was taking about some Kinetic Theory in Chemistry and trust me, no one was listening. 

RING~~

Finally the bell had rang. Everyone storm out the class while throwing papers in the air. I was done packing up my things and suddenly, someone dragged me to the school's exit. It was Sehun and Kai, laughing like there was no tomorrow. I didnt said anything while they dragged me cause I know where they're taking me. The main door burst open and there, I saw him. Standing by his car with the black sunglasses that I bought for him. I grins, running towards him. I hugs him like we've been far apart for years.

Kris hugged me back, resting his chin on top of my head while his arms around my waist. "Miss me already?" he smiles. 

Miss him? Of course I am. Even though its just been 7 hours. I pulled away and looked up, "Me? Miss you? huh, please~" we laughs.

"Hye love birds. We need to get to the mall fast or the mall with be crowded as hell." Baekhyun shouted. 

 

We bought thing such as clothes, sunblocks, sunglasses, since I dont have one. The guys bought some swimming trunks while Kris forced me to buy some bikinis that he said it-will-look-good-on-you thing. God, it was embarrassing. I would be fine if Kris was the only one there, but this! The guys were looking at me and Kris picking up some bikinis the whole entire time! Especially Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Luhan. They even suggested me to buy some lingerie that was beyond my expectations. Man, those erts!

After I've done packing, on the next day, Kris picks me up and drove straight to the Oedo Island. The paradise island in South Korea. It was my idea to go there since it had been my dream to experience the botanical island. At first, they declined to go there, but all thanks to Kris, Sehun and Suho, they finally agreed. That was why I was so excited for this holiday. 

On the way there, I got a phone call from Park Bom, but the line wasnt clear. So, I turned off my phone and just enjoy the moment.

 

It was night when we arrived. "There are 5 rooms. Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin in one room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen in another. Kai, D.O and Kris one room. Lay, Tao and me in one room. And of course Park Hana a room just for you!" Suho explained.

"Wow~ wait right there mr.smart ! I am her boyfriend, why cant I be in the same room as her?" Kris questioned. 

"We dont want anything to happen to a teenage girl like her, Kris!" Suho walks away with Tao.

Luhan came next to Kris and I, tapping Kris shoulder, "Not just that Kris. We dont want to hear on this va

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter