Five

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

     Time flew by faster than I thought, and today is already Wednesday. For 2 days I have ditch school to avoid Sehun, Kai and the Exo. Yeah, they called themself 'E.X.O'. I dont know why but its kinda cool though. At the moment, I am staying with my sister, Park Bom, in our grandma's house. Its been the same here, peaceful and quiet. Park Bom and I, are not blood related but grandma adopted her so that I would have friend to play with. And so, we became very close to each other.

"Say Hana, why did you ditch school for 2 days?" she asked as she cuts the potato.

"Just trying to relax my mind for a couple days. And I need to get away from someone," I answered as I play with an apple.

"Oh, who is it that you're trying to get away from?" she asked.

"Just some 2 stupid guys and his 10 bestfriend," I said.

"Wow! Guys? Thought guys never came close to you?" she frown.

"Well, they're different unnie." I paused before continue, "There is this guy who I keep thinking about him every minute. He is so annoying, irritating, jerk, not to mention player, but my head keep on thinking about him. I just dont get it!" I took a deep breath, "Unnie, is this possible? I feel like, I want to know him! I need to know him. When I close my eye, I can see his smiling or to me, his smirking face in front of my eyes. When I look at myself in the mirror, I can see him eyeing me. And when I am about to fall asleep, I can hear his voice, calling out my name. Arghh... I hate this feeling!"

Bom unnie chuckles, "I think you're falling for this guy."

"What? No way!" I protested, shaking my head.

"Relax! Its nothing. In fact, its normal," she laughs while looking at me. "I dont know my sister is falling for someone. And I'm proud of it." she patted my back, looking at me teasingly.

"Unnie please....." I run upstairs into my room. 'Am I really falling for that Kris guy?' I shook my head at my own thought. That cant be!

 

"Where the hell is she?" Kris shouted.

"Dude! Relax.. Maybe she ditch school to have some thought on dating you," Luhan said while the others laughs.

Exo are currently at Suho's house doing nothing but hearing to Kris nagging on where you are. Kris had been sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter