Two

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

     When I reached the class, I took my seat behind the class next to the window. I liked it there. A minute later, the teacher came into the class to mark the attendence. As she is calling the students one by one, Sehun and Kai came to the door, breathing heavily.

"Late again I see," the teacher said sarcastically. 

The boys just smiles before taking his seat which is across from my line. 'No wonder I never saw them. They're always late and they sit far away from me,' I thought. 

The classes starts like normal. Well, to me it was normal. I can feel that the two idiots kept looking at me. What is up with them? I'm trying to focus here, cant they see? Luckly, I managed focus. It was break time and I decided to stay in class cause I saw that two guys just walked out the class the moment the rusted bell rang. I took out my note book and start to go through some notes. Dont get me wrong I am not a nerd but the next teacher is well known for his 'suddenly quiz day'. 

As I was working on some equations, I saw someone sitting on my left and front chair. Guess who? Yeah! There's no other then Oh Sehun infront of me and Kim JongIn beside me. 

"Why are you here?" Kai asked while looking at me. I pretended they weren't there. So, I just kept doing my work.

"We were searching for you at the cafeteria," Kai added.

No respond!

Sehun sighed, "Hana, can I ask you one question?" he asked nicely.

I put my pen down, lean on the chair, crossing my arms across my chest and looked at him directly; "What?"

"Well, I dont know if you noticed me but we were in the same class when we were, 16? I think?" he looked at me.

I nodded. Yes. I do remember that. When I was 16, before my grandmother died. We even talked to each other once awhile. But that was gone now. Long gone!

"Did you know that you were a very lovable, kind, sweet and nice back then?" he looked at me, straight, "But there this one day, you didnt came to school. And the next day when you came to school..." the paused before saying, "...you became cold. This cold!" He's words didn't stopped there, he continued, "What happen actually?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter