Twenty-Four

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I hate you!!” Kai shouted, as he put down his books.

“Thank you~” you blankly said.

“You can’t even explain what Alpha radioactivity is!” he hissed. You just looked at him while blinking. “You !!”

“Yah! Kim JongIn!” Kris voiced.

“What?” Kai looked at the elder with still flaming eyes due to your reaction. Then he realised, “Hyung! This girl of yours can’t....”

“I’m not his!” you mentioned, glaring at Kai.

Kai rolled his eyes, “Fine!” he sighed, turning back at Kris. “Could you please tell her, that she needs to at least say something in this presentation or else there will be no graduation for us this year!”

You haven’t say a single word the moment you saw Kris. Not that you don’t understand what Kai wants in the presentation but you were just not in the mood in studying at the moment. Plus, Kris had been looking at you the whole freaking time. Rather than glaring than looking. His eyes were on your face and had been following your every moves.

You finally looked at Kai, sighed. “Composed of two protons and two neutrons, the alpha particle is a nucleus of the element helium. Because of its very large mass with is more than 7000 times the mass of the beta particle, and its charge, it has a very short range. It is not suitable for radiation therapy since its range is less than a tenth of a millimeter inside the body. Its main radiation hazard comes when it is ingested into the body; it has great destructive power within its short range. In contact with fast-growing membranes and living cells, it is positioned for maximum damage.” You explain without looking at the book. ((You don’t need to read if you don’t want to.))

Sehun and Kai looked at you in disbelieve. You didn’t focus the hold time yet you managed to explain everything without looking at the book. While Kris, he smiled. Kris smiled upon your explanation. Witnessing your intelligent. But his smiled falls as he saw you were looking at him expressionlessly.

You straighten-up, “I need to leave.” You stood up.

“Hana.” Sehun stopped you. You turned and looked at him. “I was thinking that we could get some lunch together.”

You smirked, “Lunch?” you saw him nodded. You sighed, “We’re not friends. I’m just here just because of that .” With that you step towards the exit. “Keep that in mind, guys!” you warned before you left.

 

I was headed to my apartment went a hand grab my wrist. But to my reflection, I grabbed back that person’s arm and twisted it. After looking at his figure, I released his arm. “What are you doing here?”

Kris rubbed his twisted arm, bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter