Eighteen

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"They're Exo the biggest gang in Seoul, Hana."

With that I went blank. 

How can that be. No! That is not even possible. They're just a bunch of friends. I mean look at them. Playing around like there were still kids. Plus, that face of them, a gangster? No way!

"Unnie! You dont even know them! How can you say such a thing?" and I hang up.

I stood up, leaving the table and the boys without saying any words. First it was Myungsoo. The one that I loved but not anymore. Till today, the answer to 'how Exo and Infinite knew each other?' and 'why do the seems to hate each other?' were still unknown. And now, my own sister, saying that they were a gang! Yet, the biggest gang? God, what is happening right now? I was planning to tell Park Bom about Kris and I, but based on the conversation we had today? It made me doubt it.

I went back to my room. Laying on the bed, staring at the walls, thinking. But what if she's right? What if they are a bunch of gangster? What if Exo are just like Infinite? I sat up. Looking at the opened door as Kris step in. 

"Hye, are you okay?" he asked in the sweetest tone for me to hear.

I face-palm as he came to me. "Kris." I called, looked back at him. "I need to get home, now."

 

You saw Park Bom’s car when you arrived at your apartment. You looked at your side, giving a I-dont-want-to-go-in look at Kris.

“Babe, we’re here. Whats wrong?” he caressed your hair.

“Would you come with me?” you said in sigh.

“Are you sure?” Kris asked and you nodded as answer.

Kris followed you as he hold your hand, firmly. You open the door with the password but Park Bom were not in the living room, and so, you bring Kris in. As you and Kris was about to walk in the kitchen, "Hana." someone called. 

You and Kris turned. Kris got shock on who just appeared from the kitchen. The person that he didnt thought that he would meet here. But what shock him the most was the way you responded to her. 

"Unnie~" 

Kris turned to you, taken-back. 'How can this be?' he thought.This is impossible! Kris tried his best to look cool and mature. Hana already knew. He can feel that. No wonder you we were so eager to come back home as soon as possible.

But to Kris, no matter how hard it is, you must be his. You were the only one that can owned his heart. You were the only one who treats him like he is someone important. And the most important one was that, you were the only one whom he loves the most.

Kris held out your hand before you could make a move, "I think I should go." he whispered softly.

You nodded with a smile.

Kris turned around without looking at your sister. But he frozed as he heard Park Bom's voice, calling for him. "Kris.. Where do you think you're going?" Kris turned back, "Come, have some tea with us." she shot a dead gazed. Giving him the if-you-leave-you're-dead look. With that, Kris had no choice, so, he turned to you as he smiled faintly. Then walked to the kitchen with you and her.

"Did you guys know each other?" you asked.

Immediately, all eyes were on you. "What makes you think that, Hana?" Park Bom asked, smirking.

"You havent meet Kris yet. And I never mentioned about Kris before. So,how do you know this is.... Kris?" Things got even clearer now.

The things L said about Kris, of what you dont know Kris? About what Kris does for life? And what your sister said a moment ago. Everything was nothing but the truth. Kris and of course, the rest of Exo, were a bunch of gangster. Your eyes went wide,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter