Fourteen

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     I'm late for school today. 'Monday is the worst day!' I thought as I run for the class door. Thanks to Kris for waking me up at midnight and kept taking on the phone for like 3 hours. And congratulation to me for kept on listening. I open the class door, and every eyes were on me. 

"Late, Park Hana?" the homeroom teacher said, while she marks my attendance.

I bow to the teacher, before taking my seat. The teacher left after marking it and the class started to get a bit noisy. "Did anything happen last night, sister-in-law?" the annyoing Kai turned.

"Hye, Sis! Kris hyung said he'll pick you up after school." Sehun said, with a playful smile.

I sighed, they knew. "Dont you guys have any secrets?" I asked. Both of them shook their heads with the smile that I hate the most. "Good then! Cause Kris is going to keep some secrets starts from today." 

"You cant do that. We are one! We never kept secrets. And we are not allowed to." Kai said still with the smile.

"And how's rules is that?" I asked.

"Suho hyung!" they said in unison. Great! Now we're never going to live in peace. The Physics teacher came in, and we all started to take out our books. But Kai turned back around, "Say, Hana~" he called. I just gave him the what-the-hell face and the things he said next, earned a smack from me. "Is Kris hyung a good kisser?" Smack! "Ouch!!" he yelled in pain. Sehun on the other hand, laughs at his bestfriend who was in pain.

 

School ended as usual. Nothing much, just Kai and Sehun kept on teasing me about being Kris' girlfriend. If that what Kris want me to be. He just said I am his. He didnt say I am his girlfriend. Is there any difference? Well, let just drop that. I went to the library to search for a History book and when I found it, I headed to the counter to borrow the book. I accidentally bumped into a pretty guy. Its a guy not a girl. I can tell by his uniform.

"Sorry about that. I wasnt looking." he bowed after picking up my books.

"No, it okay." I said while taking the books back. I was about to leave when that guy called me. I turned around.

"I'm a new here. So, I dont know anyone yet. Can I possibly use your phone? I didnt bring mine." That explained why I never saw him. But he does look familiar, though.

"Here." I gave him my phone. He dail a number, addressing someone on the phone as hyung. So, I assume it was his brother. He gave me back my phone after a really short conversation. He thanked me and left. I think I've meet him somewhere, cause he seems very familiar.

I ignored the fact and headed to the exit of the school. There, I saw Kris together with Kai and Sehun. I pretended I didnt saw him and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter