Twenty-Three

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

     I was late. CL wanted me to settle something before the meet up with Exo. And so, I did as told. I went to the high class night club and waited for a group of 6 guys. As I’ve told, 2ne1 was the only female gang in Seoul. They introduced themselves as Teen Top. According to what Minzy said, they were the youngest yet skilful gang. Especially, the maknae.

“You must be, Hana.” A guy known as CAP approached.

“Drop the intro. Straight to business.” I grabbed the bag in his hand. “Is this all?”

“Impatient much.” But he nodded, “Yeah, thats it!”

“Where’s the rest?” the guy with blond hair asked. Known as Chunji.

“They have a meet up with Exo. Bet you know them.”

“Exo? Who don’t?” Ricky chuckles.

“The biggest...” Niel didn’t get to finish his words.

“... gang in Seoul. Yeah!” I looked back at the leader. “You sure this is it?”

He nodded. “Hye! What are you impatient about?” L.Joe asked.

I smirked. “Non of your business shortie.” With that I left. I could hear their laughter, but I don’t give a damn. The best thing about being a part of a gang is that you got to know everyone in detail. Whats their name? Where they live? Everything. But now, the first thing in my mind now is the meet up. I’m surely are late.

 

On the other hand, 2en1 and Exo had finally come face to face. They came just right on time. CL starts the conversation by remembering them that there would be no fight. Just a deal. But the longer the dealing thing conversation hold, the hotter it gets.

“No! Thats not fair!” Suho hissed as he was disagree with the whole thing.

“Why not?” Minzy said while she crossed her arms and lean in on her seat.

“This whole thing is not even a single bit fair! What the hell were you thinking?” Its time for Xiumin to say something.

“Look guys. These are for your own good.” Dara said.

“Dont you think, Kris?” Park Bom pointed at him.

Kris was taken back by the mentioned of his name. He was in his own world the whole time. He was feeling something was uncomfortable the moment he knew about this meet up. He felt even more uncomfortable when Park Bom had been looking at him the whole time. Even he was looking straight back at her, he cant help but to feel that he was feeling.

 

“I.. I don’t...”

 

“You don’t what?”

 

‘That voice!’ Kris immediately looked up as he thought he heard your voice. When he looked up, he knew that he wasn’t dreaming. It is you. Casually taking a seat right next to Dara. ‘Why is she here?’ His smiles dropped at the thought of that.

Not just him, the rest of Exo was surprised as you casually took a seat next to Dara. All of them knew about your relation and Park Bom, but why are you even there? They don’t have the answers to that. The moment they saw you smiled at Minzy, they went blank totally.

CL looked at their expression, smirking. “Thought you knew her?” she looked at you then looked back at Exo. “Meet the fellow member. Park Hana.” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter