Ten

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     The day I woke up was Thursday, and I need to stay in the hospital for a day. It was 8 in the morning went Tao and the Exo came. They had left after having some random conversation with me. For the first time in my life, I admit I was wrong. Exo are not that bad at all, and to be honest, they are the best friend I ever had. Yes! They are officially my friend. And I’m glad I had friends like them.

Currently, I’m feeling lonely. Kris is not around because he left with the rest saying they need to settle something important. Feeling bored, I decided to go to the cafeteria at the hospital’s lobby. There weren’t many people so it made an easier work for me to find a place. I just order some drinks and sat at the corner. Suddenly, a hand tapped my shoulder. And so, I turned and looked. I got shocked by the guy standing behind me, who is now taking a seat in front of me.

“How are you, Hana?” he said. His voice was still the same loving voice. In fact, everything about him is the same. I can feel that.

“Fine.” I answered coldly.

He smirks before adding, “Then why are you here with the hospital’s clothes?”

! I forgot what I was wearing. But isn’t that clear enough to tell him that I am one of the patient here?

“Still the same cold Hana I know. But you weren’t cold when we were dating, though.”

“Shut up, Myungsoo!” I hissed. “Or should I call you, L?” Another smirk came upon his face. “Why are you here? Where is your so called ‘gang’?” I asked.

“Upstairs, 4th floor. Woohyun got hit badly while we’re having a battle with a group of 12 just a minute ago and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter