Twelve

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris wanted to help but you shoved him away. "I still have legs and hands Kris." 

"I just wanna help." he took a seat on the bed. "And you really should start calling me oppa you know."

"Oppa? Oh no, thank you! Save it for yourself." you rolled your eyes. 

A minute later, the rest of Exo came in. The room started to become hectic. You're getting used to it, together with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen plus the annyoing Kai, you just had to bare with it.

"Finish packing, Hana?" Suho asked.

"Nae, oppa!" you nodded slightly. Suho smiled, looking at Kris's widen-eyes.

"Woah.. Wait a minute. What did you just called him?" Kris narrowed his eyes at me.

"Oppa!" you blinks innocently, hiding a smile.

"What?  Why?  How?" Kris sighed. "Just.. How..can you call him oppa? And why cannt you call me oppa?"

All of them laughs at how Kris reacted. Luhan patted his shoulder, trying to calm him down. Suddenly, they heard someone clapping hands. They looked at the door and saw L . 

"You guys look like having a good time~" he said with a sarcastical voice while the others looked at him with a flaming eyes. L looked at you, who is looking at him the whole time. "You're going to discharge today, Love?"

Every eyes were on you. "Stop calling me that! You have no right!" you said with the coldest way as you can.

"I dont have any right? Oh come on.. you were mine!" L said.

Kris stepped closer to him within a blink. He looked down at L, "She's not yours!" Kris' voice was shaking in anger but he tried his best to sound as usual. But failed. 

"Listen to yourself L, its were!" Tao interrupt. 

L looked at Tao, "I'll make her mine~" smirking, he left. 

After L left, all eyes were on you. Now everyone knew. There is nothing to hide and you were glad. Kris noticed the situation, "Lets go! You can discharge now. Let me bring the bag." Kris took your bag and hold your hand. "I'll protect you." he whispered as he dont want anyone else to hear. 

 

I am currently, in Suho's oppa house. Or should I called it a castle? It is so damn huge. No wonder they always hang out here. Well, plus the gorgeous maids he has, no wonder. Kris noticed me, looking at the young y maid, "She is just a maid."

"Didnt say anything~" I sang, skipping to Suho. "Oppa, can I use the restroom?" I asked.

"Sure do, babe. Its down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter