Sixteen

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     I woke up in the morning with a smile upon my face. Last night was amazing. The way he hold me, the way he touch me, the way he whispers to me, the love, everything, was perfect. Never did I thought that Kris would be my first.

 

Slowly Kris pulled away from the kiss. He looked down, “You should go.”

I blinks in confusion. “Why?”

“Hana, this is not what I wanted when I asked you to be mine. But day by day I started to feel this thing. And you are making it more harder for me.” He paused. “I don’t wanna do anything that would hurt you.” He looked at me with his deep eyes.

I peck his lips, “What if I’m the one who want it?” I smiled, bringing him closer. “Touch me~” I whispered.

 

I looked to my side and there he was, sleeping soundly. I looked at his flawless face for a moment until I realised that I had lean in closer to him. Slowly, his eyes started to open, "Morning, babe~" he smiled. His newly-wakes-up voice was funny but yet, its making my heartbeat running a few rounds.

I peck his lips, "Morning, Kris~" I whispered. 

He hugged my waist, pulling me closer to him. He sense me then chuckles, "I pretty sure you called me oppa last night." I blushed. Yes, I did! But he force me to. Such a tease he can be. Last night memories came back to me and I blashed harder. I covered my face with the blanket as I heard him chuckles. "Hye~ there is nothing to be shy of. I am older than you~"

I looked at him, "Kris, I need to go to school." I called. I'm feel sore on every parts of my body but school is still school. I cant do anything about it.

He hugged me closer to his chest, buried my face there. "Just a moment~" he whispered while closing his eyes. Hearing his heartbeats made mine go crazier. 

"I'll be late~" I smiled as I looked up and saw his frustrated face. But that face turned into a smile.

"Can I join you for a bath?" he looked at me with a playful smile. I slap his chest then stood up. Leaving him laughing alone while I went to take a bath.

 

On the way to the school, Kris kept smiling at me. Holding me hand tightly and some times, he would kiss the back of my hand. I smiled at how happy he looks. The best memory ever when he told me those magic words.

"I love you~" he whispered to my ear as he kiss my lips.

I smiled in between the kisses, "Thats enough Kris~ I heard it all night long. And now we're in my school!" I looked around.

"Well, we're in my car actually. And fyi, I can say that every second of my heartbeats." he kiss me back.

I pushed him away as he tried to push his tongue in between my lips. "And I need to go~" I stick out my tongue and went out the car. "I'll see you later." 

 

I went in the class,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter