Thirteen

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You seem happy." Park Bom came in my room.

"Unnie! You scared me." I jumped. "Its Saturday. No school. No annyoinglittleKai." I smiled as she frowned. Maybe she cant hear me. "And today, I'm going on a date!" 

"Wow! You? Date? God, you've grown up!" she laughed. "Who is it?" I shook my head, not wanting to let her know. "Well, at least you've move on."

I smiled faintly, "I moved on long ago, sis!" 

"I know!" she patted my . She always did that, but I dont mind. She is my sister anyway. "Well, I came to tell you that I will not be around in Seoul. Need to take care of some business with the group."

My smile fall as I heard her words. "Are you...." I hesitated.

"Its what I do. I'll be fine. Dont worry! I'm not gonna kill anybody this time. Just a discussion." she took a seat on my bed.

"Yeah right! The last time you said that, you and 2ne1 unnies end up being half a life!" I hissed. 2ne1 are the same as Infinite. To my knowlegde, 2ne1 was the only girl group in Seoul. Infinite had 7 members while 2ne1 had only 4, but according to what I had witness, 2ne1 are more powerful. They had hold the whole Busan and Incheon. Yes, I hate gang. But I cant hate my own sister who had sacrifice her life for me! 

"Hana~~" she waves her hand infront of my face. I was day dreaming about that day again. "There's car waiting for you." she told.

I looked down at my apartment window, and saw a white lamborghini await. A smile grew on my face. "Got to go, unnie!" I went to the exit. But turned back, "Please dont do things that I hate." Seeing her smirks, I know she wasnt listening. With that I shut the door closed. 

 

Park Bom looked at your figure entering the car through the window. "White lamborghini?" she frowned. "It seems.. familiar."

 

Kris took me to a movie. How cliche can that be? But I agree anyway. "Sinister?"

Kris nodded. "I heard its the best."

"And who said so?"

"Sehun!"

"Thought so!" I said. Kris laughs, ruffles my hair. I smiled, hearing his laughter. Its like eating ice-cream on a sunny day. "You know, you're not that cold!"

"huh~ same goes to you!" he shot back. His right! Where is the cold me? Gone, I think.

We entered the cinema. Its not my first time in a cinema but it is my first time watching a movie with a guy. Myungsoo never bring me to a movie before and I never asked why. Well, at least Kris is here now! Kris hold my right hand the whole time. I can see people were looking at us like they saw a group of Super Junior or something. Well, maybe its because of Kris. 

"Why is everyone staring at us?" I asked.

"Maybe they found you're beautiful~" whispered to my ear as we took our seats.

Whenever we got startle by the sudden scene, Kris would tighten the grip on my hand. Is it me, or him that was frighten up, I cant tell. We enjoyed the movie but there is a scene infront of my eyes that I dont like. The person sitting two seats in front of Kris and I, were kissing each other without caring the light had . In order to protect my eyes, I burrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter