Twenty-Five

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Kris stood there, in front of your apartment unit for 3 hours now. He was hoping for you to open the door. Yet, he didn’t even press the door bell. Another hour had passed and he finally took out his phone and dialled your number.  A few rings then it was turned off. He frowned. Pressing the redial button. Then, he heard your ringtone, coming out from the elevator. From his spot, he eyed you while holding the phone to his ear.

You turned your phone off.

“Why don’t you pick it up?” he questioned, taking a few steps closer to you while his phone was still on his ear.

“Its not important.” You answered, walking passed him. Kris placed his phone in his pocket. “What do you want by the way?” you asked as you turned, to look at him.

“We need to talk.” He answered. “About us.” He continued.

“We’ve talked enough!” you said. Walked in your unit after pressing the code. You slightly slam the door closed, as Kris tried to come in.

Kris sighed at your actions. Every steps you made, every word you said, was breathe-taking for him. Even when you were hurting him and even when you were saying the words blankly to him. ‘I must be crazy over her.’ He sighed walking back to his car.

As he reached the car, he looked up to your unit. Seeing your window curtain were slightly opened. There, he knew that you were watching him. He took out his phone back, typing something on the screen. Finished, he looked back up and saw nothing but darkness. With that he when in his car, and headed home.

 

I received a message.

Meet me at the club. 2100 hours. I really need to see you~

It was from Kris. There and then, my knees weaken as I read his text. The word ‘need’ shouldn’t be there. Cause he said himself, that he didn’t need me. I fall to the floor, with my knees up to my chest as I hugged it. I buried my face in between it, crying. “What should I do?”

“He was waiting for you out there, for like hours, Hana.” Park Bom said as she just came out from her room. She came to me, sitting next to me. “He really loves you, Hana.” She hugged me.

“No... he said he didn’t.. need me.” I sobbed on her shoulder. “That means, he don’t loves me.” I cried harder. “I waited for him, unnie.. I waited for him!” I released myself from her hugs, finding my phone. Dialled a number.

“Lets meet up at the club. 8:30! Be on time!” I just said it simple, yet, understandable.

“Who was that?” Park Bom asked.

 

So, I waited at the club a few minutes earlier. But to my surprise, the person that I was supposed to wait, had already arrived. I came closer to him.

“Oh, you’re here.” L said as he saw me. I took a seat next to him, pouring some drinks for him. I crossed my legs, slightly smiles at him. “Wow.. What up?” L said while snaking his arm over my shoulder.

“Nothing! Just that, I miss you.” I pushed his arm away. “I need your help.”

“About time, you miss me!” he laughed. “What is it that you want, after you hit me, love?”

I sighed. “There is 3 things. First, Stop touching me!” I glared down to his hands that were about to snake around my waist. L looked at me then smiled, taking his hands away. “Second, stop calling me ‘love’!” I looked at him straight. And he nodded. “Third, I need your help. About Kris!”

A grin came across L’s face, “Knew it.” He lean back on his seats, “What do you want me to do?”

“I need all info about him. Every single detail! Where, when, who, which and how! Everything.” I answered.

I saw L frowned, “Why me? When 2ne1 Minzy could gets any info about anyone?”

“I’m doing this alone. Don’t drag the other members in!” I glared.

He put his hands up, surrendered. “Fine!” he took a sip of the drinks I poured. “But what do I get in re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter