One

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

      Its another day for me at school. If you ask me, do i like school? Well, who does? Unless you're a nerd. To me, there is no difference between school and home. In school, I have no friends. I'm known for the cold side of me. Girls hate me and guys think I'm a cause I never talk or even looked at them. Well at home, lets just say I live this life alone. Nobody but me. My parents got seperated when I was 12. I didnt live alone for that moment, cause I got a nice grandmother taking care of me. I love her so much. But God love her more. She died when I was 16. Its been 2 years now.

I got my backpack and headed to the door. Usually I will take my time to walk to school but today is different. I dont know what got into me that I woke up 1 hour late. The school's gate close at 7:30 and now is 7:27 . How great is that? 

As expected, I reached the school 7:45 . The first class starts at 8:10 since today is Friday. I still got time before the home-teacher marks the attendance. I when to the back of the school and before I could jump over the wall, a voice stopped me.

"Well.. well.. well.. What do we have here? Are you late or you're skipping classes" Kai said with a smirk on his face. Coming closer to me.

"If you're skipping classes, can we join? I'm so not in a mood for school today", the maknae said.

The shock on my face was not obvious at all. Who dont know them? The school's ulzzang or best known as the school's ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter