Twenty-Six

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hye, Luhan! I thought you said that 2ne1 wanted to meet up with us.” Suho asked looking directly to the group infront of them.

“Thats is what L said to us.” Sunggyu said, mirrored Suho’s action.

Infinite and Exo had been standing in the old and empty factory for a couple of minutes now, but there were still no sign of 2ne1 coming. The information was delivered by Luhan and Tao for Exo and L for Infinite. Yet, one thing that the others didn’t know, was that the message were sent from only one person. Park Hana.

“Don’t worry guys. They’ll be here.” L said. Looking at Kris who was looking into L’s eyes, as if he can eat him alive.

A second later, the door burst opened. Revealing you. And only you.

“Sorry for being late.” You took your steps and ended in between the two group. After taking a glance at all of them, you smirked. “Good! You are all here.”

“What are you doing here?” Kai asked, taking a step out from where he was standing.

“Kai!” Kris held Kai’s wrist.

“What am I doing here?” you smirked slightly. You took out a gun from your back and looked at it for a moment. “Its been a long time I didn’t kill people, right L?” you smiled to L.

L smiled back. Took that as a sign to start what both of you had plan. L and the rest of Infinite took out their own gun, pointed out at Exo.

Exo was taken back. They were there for a meet up with 2ne1 and they didn’t thought that the situation will turn out to be like it is now. They took a step back as Infinite held out the guns.

“Park Hana!” Kris shouted your name. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Oh, I don’t know Kris. What do you think a like me can do?”

Kris wan taken back by your answer. Yes, he regrets saying those words. He regrets breaking up with you. He regrets, he didn’t come back to you while you were there, waiting for him. He sighed as you were pointing the gun to him. “Kill me.” He took a step forward.

“Hyung!” the others called.

Your smiles fall. Fall as he said those words without giving any reason why. “You think it would be that easy?” you looked at him. His face were expressionless. His eyes were watery and red, due to stay up all night for the past 2 days. His lips were still the same, yet, it was dry. You stepped closer to him. Leaving no gaps between you two. “Tell me. What makes you leave me?”

Kris looked at you. Into your eyes, down to your nose, then to your lips. There were all, still the same. He touched your hair, the hair that were slightly layered with the colour red. He looked at the person, standing behind you, “L made me do it!” he pointed.

After hearing that, you stepped backwards. Looking at L. “L!” you called with a smile. “I just changed my plan.” You held out the gun to him. While Infinite pointed their guns to you, immediately. You step closer to him. “I knew it all along. That it was you!” your steps stopped just a few steps from him. “From the calls. To the meeting under the bridge.” You smugly smiled.

Kris’ eyes were wide. L’s mouth were slightly apart. You still remember the day Kris got the phone calls from someone when Exo just came back from the vacation. You still remember the day you followed Kris and it end up to an old dark bridge. But none of that, you took as a sign for your break up with Kris. Not until Luhan and Tao called and meet up with you a few days back.

But you turned, and pointed the gun back to Kris. “But I never thought that you will do that.” You motioned slowly towards him, “Well at least, I never thought that you will never come back.” You continued.

“I can explain.” Kris called.

“Shhh... I don’t need any explanation now!” You put your gun down. “Cause I know, that tonight, someone here, is going to die.” You blinked once. “But I just don’t know who.” You smiled. “Should it be the guy I loved? That I wished for him to come back to me.” You pointed to Kris. “Or should it be the guy who break us up?” you looked at L.

“Hana!” Sunggyu called. “Why are you doing this?”

You looked at him, “This.. is what I called.. as revenge!”

Shot!

 

I just did it. I just shoot L right in the head. And now, here I am. Shooting some bullet out of the gun Tao and Luhan gave me, to the rest of Infinite. Tao and Luhan were helping me out by their own guns. Plus, the rest were helping me fighting them. Kris w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter