Fifteen

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

     Today, Kris brought me to Suho’s house or I called it castle. We went there to celebrate Chen’s birthday and they’ve prepared everything before we even arrived. Cakes, foods, drinks, all were setup neatly on the table. Who did it? D.O I guess since Kris said that D.O is the best in cooking.

“Hye there sister-in-law~ How are you doing?” Chanyeol approached.

My face turned all red because everyone is looking at me while laughing their heads off. ‘Thanks alot, Kris!’ I thought as I looked at him who is by my side. He, himself was laughing together with the rest. I shoved his hands away for the very first time. He had been holding my hands all along, even when he was driving. One hand on the steering while the other hold my hand.

I stood up and walked away to the kitchen. Smiling at D.O and Suho, I sat down at the counter. A minute later, there’s arms snaking around my waist, “Sorry about that~” he whispered.

I ignored him but didn’t shove his arms this time.

“I’m really am sorry~ It just gets to me when they called you sister-in-law.” He chuckles.

I looked at him with an angry eyes. Like seriously? You’re apologizing, yet you’re still laughing? Who on Earth going to forgive you?

He immediately stop as he looked at my angry face, “Sorry. Again!”

“Is that the only thing you know?” I questioned as I pulled his arms away, looking at D.O and Suho who seems like they didn’t bother about us.

Kris peck my cheek, “Sorry~” then he did it again saying the same thing and he did it again, then again, then again and again for several times.

I got tickles by his touch and so, I forgive him. “With one condition!” he rised an eyebrows. “Please tell the others don’t irritate my life. Especially that Kai!”

He smiled before giving me a kiss on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter