Kris Lawsuit

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hye~ Hello~ Hai~

Its been awhile i didnt open this acc, but today i just have to. Cuz its getting very serious.. well at least to me. 

As you can see, the title is ' Kris Lawsuit '.

I know about this through my cousin sister, since the first day the news breaking. And at first, I was fine with it. I thought that it was normal for a big group like Exo. For example, Suju. I wouldnt say much about Suju's case because alot of you already know about it. In fact, everyone knew about it. So yeah! I wouldnt say much about that. 

But the problem now is, that the fact that the Exo members just cant get over it. Today, I decided to go to this one page and I saw alot of unwanted things. From the Exo members itself. I'm saying this, not because I like Kris or maybe I love Kris and Kris is my bias in Exo. Cuz hey! I love Chen. I love Baekhyun. I love Luhan. I love ALL OF THE EXO MEMBERS! But after I read this one news, I think, I should think about that once again.

So yeah! Kris made a mistake by making a lawsuit towards SME, a few days before their first consert. Thats first.

Secondly, Kris made a mistake by not telling or discussing the plan of the lawsuit, with the other members.

[Is there any other mistake he makes? To me that is all. If you guys has any other, please.. do tell me.]

 First, Exo's Suho comments on Kris lawsuit and called Kris's action was irresponsible?

- Suho. You're a leader! And yet you're saying that to your own member? Fine. He maybe your ex-member, but as a human-being, why do you have to jugde on other people's action. Especially your own friend. If.. you may call Kris as a friend, still. 

- Anything that people do in this world must hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter