Four

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short update.. Sorry :(

.....................

 

     He.. is kissing me! God I dont know what to do. I never kiss a guy before and of course, never a girl. What is up with this man? I started to regain my consciousness as he push his tongue in my mouth. By using all of my power, I pushed him away. Succeed! I looked at him, angry. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He smirks while looking down. He looked at me as if I did something wrong, "You're a bad kisser."

This guy is freaking mad! I looked away with my angry face. After taking some deep breath, I try to walk pass him to leave the restroom. Unfortunately, that was not what he wanted. He grabbed my wrist, pushing me in one of the cabin in the restroom, then he hits my back at the wall of the cabin. We were a milimeter away and I think he could hear my fasten heartbeat.

"What.. are.. you.. doing!?" I struggled.

"You turned away from me," he whispered, kissed my left cheek. "You pushed away my hand," he kissed my right cheek. "You pushed me away, from the kiss!" he looked at me deep in the eyes. "Did you know, that all of that are precious?" he came closer, wanted to kiss my lips.

But before he could touch my lips, I turned my head to the side. "They'll be waiting for me. I need to go."

"Then lets go!" he grabbed my wrist, dragging me out the restroom and headed to the Exo's table. I stopped struggling when the word, "Guys, she's mine now!" came out from his lips.

My eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter