Six

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"And think I started to like you~" Kris smiled sincerely.

 

What should I say? Is this a confession? I let out a sigh. "Well, then think carefully, Kris!"

He took a few steps closer until he was close enough to hold my hands. Looking into my eyes deeply, he said, "Just give me one chance Hana. I'm not asking for a second nor third but I'm just asking for your one chance. Please."

I was taken back by his sentence but I managed to stay calm and look at him back. "This is not a joke, Kris!" letting go of my own hands.

"Of course this is not a joke! What do you think i'm doing right now? Playing a i-like-you-and-you-like-me game? Hana, I'm deadly serious right now." He cupped his left hand at my cheek. "Please. Just one chance and I'll make you happy that no one can replace me."

The way he said those words makes me go to another world. He is such a sweet talker. Yes! I have to admit it that I started to like him too. Everything about this guy just makes me feel like I need him by  me and I want him, but I just dont know what to say at the moment. How do I make this right? "Are you sure, Kris?"

He nodded with a smile, "I'll make you happy no matter what. Just one chance Hana."

"Okay! We'll see about that. But with one condition!" I smirked. I saw him rising one eyebrow as I finished my words. "I give you one week starting from next week Monday, to win my heart. You have to make me feel that I really  need you by me and I'll give you the answer till then." I saw his eyes were like there is firework right in front of him.

"Sure do. I will surely win your heart~" with that he hugged me tight. And for the record, I hugged him back. We fit in each other perfectly. Like he is meant for me. 

 

The next day, Thursday. I went to school as always, but when its break time, Sehun came to my desk and asked me to join him for lunch. "Hana, I heard that Kris hyung came to your hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter