Twenty-One

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     I am in front of Kris room. The room that were located next to mine. Or should I say, 'ours'? Sighed. There was no 'us' the whole week and I had a feeling that we were getting further from each other. Its all started from a phone call. Who is behind all these? 

I knocked on the door. Waited for a minute, until Kris finally open the door. He stood by the door giving me the 'what' look. "Can I come in?" I asked, trying to hold on my tears and the eager to hug him. How I miss him the whole week. How I miss him every minute of my life. But the look on his face telling me that he wasnt feeling the same. He used to say the magical word, that drived me incane. Till today, that words were no long heard.

He pushed the door wider for me to enter. Thought he would be hugging me by now, or even kissing me with his kissable and irresistible lips. The lips that will make me melt every time it clinged onto mine. "What's up?"

And I thought wrong. I turned to face him, "I miss you~" I moves closer to him. Trying to hug him, but he moves backwards. I frowned. "Kris, you're different!" I have to say that. He was torturing me mentally and I cant take it anymore. "You're acting like I didnt even exist, when I am just infront of you!"

"Hana, can you please leave? I'm tired." he said blankly. Sighed, he went passed me. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him back at his original place. I shot a glare. "What do you want now, Hana?"

"I want you! I want my old Kris! I want the Kris that I know! I want the Kris that I love!" I shouted my head out.

"Then good luck finding him!" he hissed. 

"Kris!!" I called, unbelievably.

"I dont need you! There I've said it!" he shouted right at my face. Breathing hard. 

Did I just hear things? Did I just hear something that I dont think I'm going to hear from him? Kris. My one and only, Kris. The guy that always loves me. The guy that always pampered me with sweet words. The guy that always said he needs me. Now, telling.. No! Shouting at me, that he dont need me? 

Tears started to form. "Kris~" That name that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter