Seven

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

     "How did you know my real name?" that was the first thing Kris asked when he saw me on Friday, went the school finished. He has been waiting for me with his car in front of the school's gate.

"I'm tired Kris. Lets talk later." I really am tired. I had been doing some stupid individual project in the library for hours and this is what I got? Please.

"Sorry. I was just surprised that you know my real name." he soften. "You should rest. I'll take you home."

In the car, I closed my eyes but I wasn't sleeping. I was think about answering Kris' question. Finally I spoke up with my eyes shut, "Suho told me your name. He said that you're Chinese and lived in Canada then came to Korea. That is all."

Kris' held my left hand, "I was about to tell you when our deal began but you knew faster." he chuckles slightly. "When?"

"I meet him at the cafe near by my apartment. A few days back." I answered lazyly. Kris patted my head, signing me to take a rest while he was driving.

 

Kris arrived infront of your apartment. He stopped the car, undid the belt and looked to his side. You were sleeping peacefully. Kris looked at you, memorizing every inch of your figure. Starting from your eyebrows to your closed eyes, then your perfect nose, your heart-shaped lips, your jaw, your slender neck, your black shining hair.

Suddenly you open one eye then another, "Where are we?" you asked, sleepy.

"We're infront of your apartment." Kris whispered.

Straight, you open your eyes. "Why dont you wake me up?" You looked around, "How long have we been here?" undid the seatbelt.

"About 30 minutes ago." he answered.

"What?" you hissed. "Kris, why dont you wake me up?" looking in his eyes.

He just smiles as an answer. "Go up. You need some rest." His voice was so soft and husky. This is the voice that you've heard very night, the voice that made you think you have fall for him, the voice that you wanted to hear everyday of your life.

"Can you come tomorrow?" you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter