First Day of School

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lyn - Back in Time

Kyuri stood before the school building as the car her father was sitting inside drove away. She stared at the building the same building she had visited the other day, but for some reason this time it looked ten times bigger and scarier, compared to yesterday. She was going to spend most of her time here from now on. This was where she was going to 5 times a week spending time with people she couldn`t care to be around. She was good on her own, in that way she wouldn`t get to know more people that would fill her life with disappointments like it had been her whole life.

She walked towards the school building having several other students following her. She was mortified to see so many students at one place compared to the other school she used to go to. It was small but big enough for the 50 students that went there with her.

When she made it to the hallway she looked ahead knowing that at the very end was the classroom she was going to be at for this school year. By each step she took memories played in her mind when she was younger, her first day in junior high, and her mother holding her small hands. Before making it to school her mother had surprised her with a brand new hello kitty backpack and lunchbox. Usually does stuff was bought by her father but after he left her mother and Joonmyun was the one who would buy her hello kitty toys, clothes and shoes. Anything related to hello kitty she would get it.

Kyuri was surrounded by her classmates that were heading for the same class she was. It felt weird to think that she had to get used to the new faces, their names and talk to them as if she was one of them. She wasn`t, she could never be the same as them she knew that already. She didn`t have a normal life like they probably had, she hadn`t grown up in a house that was complete; meaning having both her mother and father there. After her mother`s death she moved to her father`s place, the man she didn`t know now.

Her steps finally stopped before the classroom and she peeked inside. A man looked back at her as students rushed over to their seats, as they had been told by their teacher. “You must be Kim Kyuri” The older man said standing up from his chair heading towards her. She blinked seeing the man with brown hair that fell perfectly over his forehead, his features were manly and dimples were made when he smiled to her. She blinked taking a step back bowing deeply to the man telling him that he was correct. He bowed back motioning her to step inside. She did as told and held her straps tightly entering the classroom filled with unfamiliar faces. They stared directly at her and she couldn`t hide like she usually would and she wasn`t liking the attention she was receiving.

“I am your homeroom teacher Zhang Yixing” Kyuri nodded her head confirming that she heard what he said. “How about you introduce yourself to your new class” He pointed out and she turned her gaze from him to the class and she looked at each and one of them, some looked nicer than others but even so she was unsure about liking herself here. These kids were already used to their wealth, probably having chauffeurs that drove them to school, butlers and maids that tidied their houses and both parents loaded with money. As for Kyuri she liked it simple just the way her mother had taught her. Money could never buy her happiness.

“Kim Kyuri-imnida” She bowed deeply and her eyes remained on her feet.

“How about you sit in the back by the window” Yixing softly placed his hand on her shoulder. She did as he told and walked over to the empty desk not looking up while doing so. As the class began all Kyuri c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter