I Don`t Know You

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak ft. Yoo Seung Woo - Monodrama

The drive home was awkward. Neither of them spoke to each other. Kyuri knew Yumi was angry with her for being mean towards her father; but she had to because he was badmouthing about her uncle. Which she couldn`t allow, never. Yumi would usually begin a conversation with Jongin, or at least try to but this time it looked like she was angry with him too, or just uncomfortable. Kyuri wasn`t sure which one but she felt uneasy as if something was about to happen today.

When they stepped inside the house Yumi was the last person to enter and she slammed the door shut making both Jongin and Kyuri to jump. “Yah! What was that for?” Jongin yelled turning to glare at Yumi who was glaring back at him. He crossed his arms narrowing his eyes on her. “I knew there was something up with your mood today. Spit it out!” Kyuri stood in the background nothing but fear written on her face. Jongin had never spoken kindly to Yumi that much she had noticed. She always wondered why he always acted so cold towards her.

“You really want to know?” She gritted her teeth while her hands turned into fists. Jongin straightened himself. He had never seen her angry the whole time he had spent with her. She stomped towards Kyuri and grabbed her arm and his eyes grew at her grip. It had to be hard as he heard his daughter whimper.

“What are you doing?!” He ran over to his daughter`s side and pushed Yumi away taking her in his embrace. She was baffled by Jongin`s instinct of keeping Kyuri safe. She didn`t understand when he got this overprotective, she had never seen this side of him towards her before.

“She! She talked back to my father!” Yumi tried to push the hurtful feelings to the side, seeing how Jongin took Kyuri in his embrace as soon as she attacked her. He had never comforted her that way, even the time when she had gotten the bad news he acted as if it was nothing. He slowly made Kyuri pull out of the hug and gave her a long stare. Yumi stood still waiting for him to yell at her. Kyuri looked back at him. Her fingers slowly digging themselves in his shirt as tears welled in her eyes. When Jongin looked back at her he saw the little girl he first abandoned several years ago. He closed his eyes and looked away.

“Go to your room” Her hands pulled themselves off Jongin and with a gulp she turned away from the both and headed for her room, just the way she was ordered. She kept her gaze on her feet the whole time not daring to look at the furious Yumi she was passing by. When she made it to her room she held the door open just slightly enough for her to hear.

“Is that how you handle her? Tell her to go to her room? You should tell her what`s right and wrong” Yumi ordered, her words spilling out of like bullets going through Jongin`s chest. He could handle her shout at him as much as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter