Father and Daughter

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anthony Neely - Lesson One

Tears spilled down her face seeing her mother getting buried beneath the ground. The coffin was closed her body was finally at ease as she didn`t have to fight for her life to manage to breathe anymore, she was in peace probably in the sky somewhere watching over her like an guardian angel; just like she was when she was on earth. She was an angel on earth only for her, only to watch over her. She had to be strong now, not let her feelings take over and become weak like she had been all of her years. But she was allowed to cry this day, the day she never thought she was going to experience so early in her life.

Villagers were around her as silent sniffs were heard; the loose of her mother had made a huge impact on those around her, she really was outstanding, she was the only person who understood those around and forgave the unforgiven and loved the unloved; that was her ability and the person Kyuri wanted to become.

Joonmyun watched over her silently seeing the little girl that had grown into this young lady how she was crying her heart out not holding back. He had never seen her like this, as she would turn to ice whenever something huge happened in her life; it was as if she was used to disappointments. She grew up in a home where her father left her and her mother, they could barely afford bread at one time and when she finally found the reason to live again, that one important reason left.

He hated how he had to give her away to Jongin, the man that caused all of this in the very beginning. If only he had been strong enough to stay, if only he was brave enough to say no, if only he could play the role of a father and a boyfriend; this most certainly hadn`t happened.

His eyes were red from all of the crying he had been doing after she left and now she was officially gone, underneath the ground she was never going to call for anyone, again, and neither did she had to suffer anymore. He finally managed to keep his composure and swallowed hard before wiping away his tears. “R-ready to l-leave?” He croaked to the broken girl beside him as they were the only two left.

She shook her head. “I don`t want to see….him” She managed to squeeze through her sad voice and her face that had turned pale from crying, her eyes that had swollen because of crying was looking at him. His eyes ducked knowing he didn`t have any choice whatsoever, he had promised Minah he would follow through and do that one thing she had been telling him to do as soon as she left the world.

“I know” he replied back and looked back at her. “I am sorry but your mother told me to take you there” She pressed her lips together at his reply as she swallowed hard nodding her head slowly.

“That`s exactly what she wanted…” Her voice trailed off staring at the tomb with the name of her mother. She kissed her hand and planted it on the tomb before finally giving in. “L-let`s go” She walked away first as Joonmyun stared at the tomb for a couple of seconds before following her.

The villagers had huddled around his car as they knew that she was leaving, and he was probably going to live on his own somewhere else. “We`ll miss you dear” one of the ahjumma`s hugged her and Kyuri hugged her tightly all of the memories she shared with this lady streamed in her mind; from when she was young running over to her stand where she sold fish, and from when she became older buying the fish so her mother could make dinner; sometimes getting it free as this lady was a huge fan of her and her mother.

One after the other hugged her goodbye and she got inside the car right after turning around so she could wave to the villagers. They waved back and their eyes were filled with nothing but sorrow. First her mother left and now she was leaving.

When the villagers were out of sight Kyuri straightened herself and leaned her head on the window knowing it was a long ride from the village to the city he was living. She had never been to the city before, she didn`t know what to expect and what was waiting for her. The only thing she knew at the moment was how scared she was and how sad she was for not having her mother here by her side.

As they were out of the village the streets and the surroundings somehow changed. There were no longer old farms, huge landscapes or houses that were almost worn out, cars were barely seen in the village as everyone drove a bike or moped of some kind. Here it was different.

The streets were filled with cars; red ones, black ones, silver ones and even yellow. She was stunned to see all of those bright colors she had never seen her whole life, the busy streets and the tall buildings some built by glass other`s having huge screens attached to them; showing different kind of commercials. Her eyes grew and her fear grew. How was she possibly going to live at a place like this? She felt so abandoned, new and…alone. She knew once she was given to that evil man, Joonmyun was going to leave as he had done his duty. How she wished she could stay by his side instead. She hadn`t been with her father for 12 years already why would he care now when he didn`t back then?

“We`re here” Joonmyun spoke pulling over to a grey and white house that was three times bigger than the house she lived in. A drive way leading it`s way inside the garage that probably had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter