Daddy`s Friends

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tablo ft. Yankie and Bong Taegyu - Thank You for Breathing

When she arrived home she was greeted by both Yumi and Jongin. They were dressed up it seemed like they were heading somewhere. Yumi clapped her hands in glee when she noticed Kyuri and walked towards her. “Good you came. We are heading for a business party; you can come if you want? A dress is already waiting for you in your room” Kyuri blinked looking at the overjoyed Yumi.

“She`s coming. She doesn`t have any choice” Kyuri turned her gaze from Yumi over to Jongin who seemed mad about something. He was closing the buttons on his sleeves heading over to the sofa so he could put on his dress jacket. Kyuri`s eyes followed him and she noticed nothing but anger on his face. Yumi blinked at Jongin`s sudden tantrum. She bent down to Kyuri`s level and gave her a small smile.

“Maybe it`s best if you come along then” She patted her shoulder and Kyuri gave in knowing if she would make a scene, Jongin would get angrier than he already was. She headed for her room and noticed the beautiful dress lying on her bed. The top of the dress was black and strapless with a heart form, the bottom was wavy and pink it reached all the way to her ankles. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought it was weird how she turned into a swan after putting on her dress. She twirled around seeing the dress following her. She let her hair fall flawlessly down her chest. When she turned to leave the room she noticed a shawl lying on the bed which she was going to cover her bare shoulders with. For some reason she felt as if it was her father who choose this dress as she was fully covered. She had heard fathers were really overprotective over their daughters.

When she entered the living room she noticed her father standing by front door waiting for her arrival. His mouth went agape as his eyes turned round. *She looks so stunning. My little princess* When he noticed her smiling shyly looking at the floor he quickly changed his posture and held the door open for her to exit the house. He gave her a long stare seeing how gorgeous his daughter was looking.

Jongin stopped his car by a huge venue and Kyuri planted her face on the window seeing how the red carpet was rolled towards the front door. Jongin got out of the car with Yumi and he jogged over opening the door for his daughter. She blinked and took the hand he reached out for her and he helped her out. He handed the car keys to one of the workers there who would park his car for him. Kyuri followed them both inside the venue quietly trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

“There you are!” She heard a manly voice exclaiming as Yumi ran over and hugged this older man leaving Kyuri puzzled. Jongin bowed to the man who patted his head. When his eyes looked over at her she quietly bowed out of good manners. “Who is this?” He tilted his head to the side giving Kyuri a long stare. Kyuri turned her head slowly over at Jongin who was hesitating. But it seemed like it was Jongin`s lucky day, because he was called by someone else.

“Kim Jongin-sshii someone is here to see you today” Jongin excused himself and walked away with the man who came out of nowhere. Kyuri kept still, still waiting for someone to introduce he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter