Daddy`s, Little Girl

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - First Snow

2 Years Later

Jongin`s eyes flickered open at the sound of his alarm. He yawned and stretched his arms sitting up in bed. He ruffled his hair with his hands and hit the snooze button. He blinked several times trying to get used to the light that were squeezing through the window. When his eyes were adjusted to the light he threw his blanket off and his feet landed on the floor making shivers run down his spine because of the coldness.

He pushed himself out of the bed and headed for the room next to his. He twisted the handle softly and peeked inside only to see his precious daughter asleep. A soft smile placed itself on his lips and he closed the door behind him before stepping inside. He stopped his tracks and turned his gaze to the wall where Minah had painted the cherry blossom once. He would always get energetic after seeing her wonderful painting and a rush of happiness go through him when he saw the painting. He turned his attention back to his daughter and bent down to her level.

“Kyuri-ah” he shook her gently and she opened her eyes faintly only to cover her face with the blanket. “It`s time to rise and shine, high school is waiting” he sang for her and she groaned underneath the blanket.

“5 more minutes” she cried making him chuckle. He placed his hands on each side of her stomach.

“You don`t want me to tickle you awake or do you?” She uncovered her face the instant she heard what her father said and he laughed wholeheartedly seeing her springing up from bed, her eyes round and her hair all messy. “Freshen up while I make breakfast” he ruffled her hair messing it up more than necessary making her pout and left the room so she could get her privacy.

Jongin freshened himself too and made toast for the two of them. Whenever Jongin would enter the kitchen a wave of memories would come back to him as he saw Minah greeting him every morning. After leaving Yumi the two of them moved back to the village, to the same house they used to live at before. He had been scolded for a whole year before the villagers finally accepted him and it was all thanks to Kyuri. This time she stood up for her father. Jongin felt as if the weight on his shoulder was lifted when he left Yumi. He felt in so much ease and smiled everyday even if memories of Minah would pop in his head now and then. He was still happy to have his daughter by his side.

Kyuri finally made it to the kitchen. She had changed into her uniform and had brushed her hair. She sat down and ate her toast quietly with her father. She had to admit she really liked his company; finally things were falling at the right places. “Eat fast we need to greet your omma before we leave” Upon hearing what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter