Lunch

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K.Will - I Hate Myself

Jongin and Kyuri headed for their old house after visiting the graveyard. Jongin pressed his palm against the front door and opened it having Kyuri right behind him. He peeked inside and had the memories rushing back to him. He had visited this house earlier but having Kyuri with him made this visit special.

She stood by the front door gazing inside. She realized that nothing had changed since they left it. She felt tears prickle in her eyes missing how her mother used to greet her when she walked through that door. Jongin turned around and looked at his daughter who was looking around with her blank stare. He continued looking at her seeing the little her standing there by the doorway. Usually it would be him and her entering as his girlfriend used to greet them with the house filled with the aroma of the delicious food she had made. He turned around and looked at the small kitchen that was left untouched and he gulped.

A growl was heard making Jongin snap out of his thoughts and he turned to look at one embarrassed, Kyuri. She knew it was at the wrong time her stomach growled from hungriness, but she couldn`t control it. “How about we get something to eat?” Jongin smiled walking towards her and out of the house. She followed while biting on her lower lip. She was about to head towards the market nearby, but it seemed like Jongin had other plans. “Where are you headed?” he called for Kyuri who turned to look at him.

She pointed behind her with her thumb telling him the market was that way, but he shook his head. Even if Jongin missed this place and the people, he was still not ready to meet them and get scolded by them for what he had done. “Let`s head back to the city and grab something to eat there” He pointed out to her and strode towards his car. Kyuri turned around and gave the road a long stare and with a sigh she sprinted after her father.

While sitting in the car driving back to the city the ride was quiet. Soon Jongin`s phone called making him stuff an ear bud in his ear. “Yes?” From the tone of his voice Kyuri knew who had called. His tone always turned into a cold one when she used to call. “Kyuri is with me, we decided to eat lunch” He spoke to her with his indifferent yet annoyed voice. “Yes, you can”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter