Caught in the Act

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunbin - That Man

Yumi knew Kyuri was standing by the staircase looking her way, but she had to be honest with herself she was still not over how Kyuri acted at the party. Instead of playing fake, having a fake smile on her face and greet her with a fake ‘have a great day at school’ she decided to act like she didn`t see her. She continued writing down the groceries she needed to buy to make the perfect dinner and before she knew it the front door was heard closed. She stopped writing and looked over at the front door sighing.

She had to be honest with herself, it had only been a couple of weeks but she was growing tired of Kyuri already. She either had mood swings not wanting to talk to anyone or else she would smack with her lips like she did that day. She shook her head trying to think positive. Joonmyun would probably drop by sooner or later and take her with him and she could go back to build her relationship with Jongin.

After she had written down everything she was going to buy she put on her shoes, grabbed the house and car keys and left the house. While driving to the nearest grocery store her thoughts wandered off. She opened the window of her car and inhaled the fresh air that was now dancing through her hair. It felt nice against her skin making small shivers run down her spine. It was after long she felt so relieved. She was always so gloomy these days making her forget how wonderful it was with a little fresh air that would clear her mind.

Soon her smile was replaced with a frown. Her mind had once again managed to bring Jongin up and she felt her heart pump. She knew deep down why he was acting cold towards her, but still…still a part of her was telling her that there was something else bothering him; something else or someone else that was the reason for them being distant. She made a mistake a long time ago she was aware of that but she was positive it wasn`t that big, Jongin wouldn`t hold grudges or would he?

She arrived at the grocery store and did her shopping all by herself like she had always been doing. It was always made her so depressed thinking that way. She would see nothing else than couples around her buying groceries for the house they lived in together. The reality hit her harder when the woman used to be pregnant. She could never experience that; the feeling of something wonderful growing itself inside of her; a person that was created by her and him.

“Yang Yumi…is that you?” A voice interrupted her concentration and she stiffened at her place. She never thought she would hear this voice, not now, not after what they had been through. She slowly turned around and her eyes rounded at the sight of the person she was least expecting to meet. “It is you” The man before her spoke. He was smiling big showing of his teeth like he always did. His eyes turned into a thin line when he smiled when they would actually be big when he didn`t. He had changed from being a young boy back in the days to a man now. His sense of style had changed making him look more mature.

“Kyungsoo-sshii?” She asked furrowing her brows. She knew she could recognize his voice even if he had changed so much as he had, but she wanted to be sure so she asked. Her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter