Do as He Says

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisun - What Should I Do

The living room was divided in two. On one side were Jongin and his precious daughter Kyuri. On the other side was Yumi...all alone. She had called her father already and told him to come over, it was an emergency. Meanwhile all she could do was to stare at the two. She understood now why he had grown to attach himself to her. She understood now why he cared more for Kyuri than herself; she understood the sudden change in him when she arrived in their lives. Tears didn`t stop spilling down her cheeks thinking about the mistakes she had done. She knew it was her fault all along for him to turn cold, but now he had another reason to turn against her; his daughter.

The sound of the doorbell was heard throughout the whole house and Yumi sprinted over to the door. Jongin caressed Kyuri`s head and gave her a soft smile telling her not to be afraid, he was finally playing his role. He was going to protect her from all evil; she was now his number one priority.

“Appa!” Yumi cried and jumped in her father`s arms and he was stunned to see her cry.

“What`s wrong, dear?” He her hair and she pulled out of the hug and wiped away her tears. She grabbed his wrist and dragged him along to the living room where Jongin was standing with Kyuri. The two of them looked back at the older man and he seemed confused.

“A-appa...do you remember when…Mr. Kim didn`t know w-where Jongin was?” Mr. Yang looked at his daughter not understanding why she was bringing that up, but he nodded his head. “H-he was somewhere else…raising a daughter” She told making his eyes widen. He slowly shifted his gaze from her to Jongin and the little girl he had seen at the party not so long ago. He furrowed his brows at the two and he saw nothing but seriousness in Jongin`s face.

Mr. Yang looked down at the floor and sighed. He looked back at Yumi with an apologetic look on his face and she furrowed her brows at his reaction. “You…knew?” She asked taking a step back being too astonished to utter any other words. He tried reaching out to her but failed when she slapped his hands away. He gave in and nodded feeling depressed for putting his own daughter in this situation.

Kyuri looked at the two and saw no one else than herself and Jongin in them. Mr. Yang was Jongin the man she had learned to trust her whole life, but then he left both her and her mother behind and her trust for him disappeared as well. Today the trust Yumi had for Mr. Yang was gone, Kyuri recognized that expression of hers, and it was as if her whole world just fell apart.

“You weren`t supposed to know” his voice turned into a whisper and Yumi couldn`t believe her own words. Her own father was going to keep it as a secret from her that her husband had a daughter living somewhere else.

“W-why?” She cried to him. Mr. Yang looked back at her and she saw that he was regretting what he had done, but there was no way she could ever forgive him for this. How could he not tell her the biggest detail of Jongin`s life.

“I thought I had everything under control” he became quite confused why the plan hadn`t worked. Mr. Yang looked over at Jongin and his face turned from devastated to hard. “Does your father know about this?” He gritted his teeth trying to restrain himself from strangling Jongin.

“Father?” Jongin laughed. “I stopped talking to him the moment he took me away from my true love” He spat at Mr. Yang and he snickered at Jongin`s words.

“True love? You were a kid back then how can you know what true love was?” He laughed at his childish statement. Jongin hated when he used that tone of voice, it only reminded him of the time when he humiliated him in front of everyone. His lips turned into a thin line. He wasn`t going to speak unless he had to or if he said anything about his daughter making him defend her. “You know your daughter can get killed if I tell your father about this” He pointed out and Kyuri gasped at the information she just received but it only pumped Jongin up.

“Do it! I dare you to tell him. I won`t let him touch her!” He roared back at the older man and he snicke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter