Leaving

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epitone Project - That Person Hurts in Me

It was pitch black outside, the moon was the only reason they could see that night as it was shining proudly up there from the sky. What made it even sadder was the rain. It had been raining the whole day, and even now it was pouring down heavily, forming puddles which the little girl had been playing with on their way to this shelter. The sky was filled with grey angry clouds making that night scarier than it already was.

Nothing was scarier than losing her best friend, boyfriend and soul mate.

They were standing outside underneath a rooftop; Minah, Jongin and their beautiful daughter who they had created together. Her small hands were holding tightly onto her mother`s hand while the father was holding onto her other hand tightly. They looked at each other nothing but sadness filled in both of their eyes. Even so they managed to smile thinking of the time they spent together and how they succeeded to go through all of those hardships and never ever let go; but the time had come, and he had to let her go.

It was weird to know that today was possibly the last day she would ever see him. The last day they would spend together before he disappeared for good. After this he wasn`t hers anymore but someone else`s. That someone he was promised to a long time ago, and that someone he never loved, he only loved the woman beside him.

It all began when they went to high school together. She was the shy girl at school, but one of the prettiest according to him. He, he was the well-known dancer at their school the boy every girl wished they had as their boyfriend; but she was the lucky one, the only one that captured his heart.

Their innocent yet beautiful love grew day after day, as the boy would treat dinners for her, take her out on various dates, spend money on her as if it would grow on trees. He did nothing but fill her life with joy, gifts and love. She had been longing to find the one who would love her for her and nothing else; and she found that in him. She too was the one who filled the empty hole in his heart, the one who could make him smile just by thinking about her. She was the only one who could make his cold heart into a warm one, his playboy instincts disappear and turn into an honest person; it was all her doing.

One day when he had slept over at her place, they made love to each other. Their first time, the wonderful feeling only two individuals that truly loved each other would think as something beautiful. He took good care of her as she felt nothing else than love that night. They were teenagers back then and wanted to explore more than they should have; but they never regretted the results of their exploration.

Being 18 back then most people would think an immature and unstable guy like him would have run away in fear to lose his teenager years after knowing that he had made his girlfriend pregnant. But no; they couldn`t be more wrong. He stood by her side through thick and thin never letting go of her small hand that was holding onto his big one tightly. When his parents went against him and the person he loved more than himself they came up with a plan, a plan they never thought they would go through with their whole life.

They ran away together, to a village, a small village where everyone knew each other. A village where people helped them as the girl by his side was pregnant. They offered them food and a place to stay for the night, and it didn`t take long before they decided to establish. He worked almost the whole day every day earning money for the two of them and soon to be three, even if he was the son of the wealthiest man in Seoul. During those times he never complained as he knew he was doing it for a good cause. He was doing it for the person that meant everything to him, and that everything was giving him the most wonderful gift he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter