Determined

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak - Don`t Forget Me

When the weekend was over the three of them were quiet doing whatever they wanted. Neither of them interacted with one another. Yumi thought it was weird how Kyuri and Jongin weren`t talking to each other. She was sure she had seen their relationship develop and them becoming closer, she didn`t understand why they didn`t talk all of a sudden. Even if she didn`t mind them not talking to each other she just thought it was weird.

After eating breakfast quietly Yumi decided to begin her cooking for dinner while Jongin walked over to the hallway grabbing his car keys. As for Kyuri she ran inside her room and locked herself in so she could change in to her school uniform. As the door was heard shut Yumi noticed Jongin flinch and sigh right after. His head turned towards the staircase and it lingered there for a while before his attention went back to his shoes that he was putting on. Yumi furrowed her brows wondering if they had a fight.

She looked at the staircase herself and scoffed. After seeing Kyuri`s act at the party she knew Kyuri was capable with flapping with her lips. She must have done something like that again only this time being rude to Jongin. She looked over at Jongin again. When she thought about it she had never heard about Kyuri before her whole life, and neither had Jongin ever told her that his cousin, Joonmyun had a daughter. She knew Joonmyun and him were quite close, shouldn`t she have known about his daughter a long time ago then? Yumi heard about Kyuri the same day Joonmyun had decided to drop her off at their house.

She tried not thinking too much about it and decided to make the perfect dinner, maybe that way Jongin would open up to her, and at least talk to her. Even if they barely spoke before, he would still ask her questions and talk to her when it was necessary, but she knew after arguments he wouldn`t talk at all not even when it was necessary.

Jongin left the house without waiting for Kyuri like he had been doing for the past couple of days. He couldn`t let her go to school alone or come home alone, but today he made an exception. She was mad at him, not only mad she was disappointed at him, about the choice he had made long time ago. He didn`t want to push her to like him anymore, he wanted it to come naturally this time. He didn`t want to lose her again, and he knew pushing her to do something she didn`t want would make him lose her faster than he would think, so he let her be. In that way even if she didn`t talk to him he could watch over her, silently.

He was sitting inside his car driving towards his work that he hated with all of his might. He thought it was boring going on one meeting after the other, listen to people from other firms, signing contracts, interacting with CEO`s and their assistants. He thought it was useless to devote himself to this firm that he didn`t care about and despised.

This firm reminded him every day the choice he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter