Ice Cream

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Bo Kyung - Don`t Think You`re Alone

Being at school the next day Kyuri was staring blankly out of the window inside her classroom. Ever since she began here she lost all interest in learning and in paying attention in classes. The strength in her body seemed to drain whenever she stepped inside the school building. She didn`t like it here, she was missing her old life, the life she loved. She wouldn`t have given it up if it hadn`t been for the situation she was put in.

The bell echoed through the whole classroom and down the long hallways, but she didn`t budge. The students around her huddled up their books and swung their backpack on their arms and sprinted out of the classroom, being in pairs. Kyuri, she was in too deep thoughts to even hear the bell. She finally snapped out of it when she noticed students standing in the school yard talking among themselves. With a sigh Kyuri turned her gaze back to the classroom only to see it empty, the only person with her was Yixing, the homeroom teacher. She quickly grabbed her books and backpack bowing before leaving the classroom. She felt his eyes on her the whole time, but she pretended as if she didn`t know or else she knew he would have a talk with her. But it seemed like it wasn`t him but the principal who was going to do the talking.

“Kim Kyuri” She stepped out of the classroom only to halt her steps and turn around slowly. She noticed the principal also known as Yifan staring at her. He gave her a small smile and stepped towards her. Yixing headed out of the classroom and as he locked the door he bowed to the principal and left them alone. “May I have a word with you?” Kyuri pressed her books closer to her chest, wetting her lips as she nodded. He walked ahead of her and she followed with her small yet quick steps wanting to know why he wanted to talk to her all of sudden.

He opened the door to his office and she stepped inside. He told her to sit down and she did. “Is there something bothering you, Kyuri-sshii?” Kris found his seat and sat down. He placed his elbows on the desk before him and interlaced his fingers together. His stare was fixed on her, but she didn`t feel uncomfortable by his stare, because it was rather soft then intense. She shook her head in response and he narrowed his eyes on her. “I saw you wandering around the corridors all by yourself. Not comfortable with your classmates yet, or do they not approve of you?” It seemed like he cared for her as he took his time wanting to know why she was alone. But what he didn`t know was; she liked being alone.

She shook her head once more and he tilted his head to the side this time his expression turning into a confused one. “You don`t speak a lot. Is that a habit of yours or are you just uncomfortable around me because we don`t know each other?” Kyuri turned her gaze away from him and looked down at her feet.

“The second one” She reasoned and she earned a chuckle from him making her look at him again.

“You`re a shy one, I get it” Her brow twitched at his words. Shy? He called her shy; if he knew about her past and what she was going through now he wouldn`t have said those words, and especially not laughed while saying so.

“Can I go now?” She stood up and his eyes rounded at her sudden hardness. He held his arm out in a gentle gesture showing her where the door was. She bowed and left the office. Before making her way to the school yard wanting to sit outside alone, she decided to stuff her books inside her backpack and she did. Since she had brought too many books with her she had a hard time closing her backpack. With a huff she flung her backpack over one of her shoulders not caring to close it, the break was over soon anyways. While walking down the hallway she heard girls laughing behind her, their steps and laughter getting louder by the seconds. Before she knew it she was pushed to the side by one of the girls as they passed by her running from the third girl that was running after them.

“Yah! When I catch you you`re dead!” The third one shouted after the two others and Kyuri watched her run by not looking at the girl who was sitting on the floor her books scattered everywhere. With a huff she collected her books only to see another person bending down helping her. She stopped her movements and gave the shoes and the person`s pants a long stare. From the look of it she knew it had to be a man and when she looked up she couldn`t have been more correct.

It was her homeroom teacher, Yixing. He gave her a small smile while handing a couple of her books to her which she too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter