I am Fine

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hi - Rose

Kyuri opened the door to her room and walked down the stairs only to see Yumi looking through the fridge while taking notes on her notebook she held in her hand. Kyuri ignored her and looked at the hallway only to see it empty. Usually Jongin would be there waiting for her to arrive so he could drive her to school, but it seemed like he wasn`t in the mood to do so today, or probably he was too disturbed after their fight yesterday.

She put on her shoes quietly and headed out of the house. While walking towards the bus stop she thought about her father`s confession the other day. He really had to leave them because of threats he had received, but from whom she wondered. Who could it be who was cruel enough to make her father pick between them and Yumi. She thought it was awful to put a person in that kind of dilemma, especially when he actually didn`t have any choice.

The bus that would take her to school had arrived and she got on looking at the empty seats inside the bus. She knew her classmates or matter in fact the students at her school had personal drivers who would drive them to school and drive them back home. She slouched on one of the seats knowing that she had a personal driver on her own, but their relationship was complicated at the moment.

She stared out of the window looking at the cars that were passing by and tried to see if she could see her father in any of the cars. She felt guilty for what she had said the other day. She shouldn`t have jumped into conclusions and scolded him; he should have gotten the opportunity to explain himself first. The only thing she could do now was to go home and apologize after the school day.

Finally her stop came and she got out of the bus and headed for her first class that was English. She stepped inside the classroom and sat in her regular seat not drawing too much attention. She was one of the outcasts now, especially since she didn`t take her time getting to know the class like she should have to get accepted. She didn`t care though, she liked it like this it was better for her; less people to talk to, less people to trust the less who could hurt her as well.

While Yixing was teaching the class he would shift his gaze to Kyuri from time to time to see if everything was okay with her. He saw her taking notes quietly and he noticed a couple of students snickering, badmouthing about her among themselves, but she was ignoring them as if she was the only one in the classroom. He still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter