Calling Father

Daddy's Little Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisun ft. Alex - Windflower

Kyuri made it home after a long day at school. Usually Jongin was the one who drove her home, but today she took the bus. When she reached home she saw her father sitting in the living room, his arms resting on his lap and his hands tangled in his hair. She was about to call for him so they could talk about what happened the other day, but Yumi appeared from nowhere.

Yumi went home the moment she had received the message and the first person she met was Kyuri who was standing surprised at the end of the hallway, and in the living room she saw Jongin sitting on the sofa. He was staring at the two of them. “What`s going on? Is everything alright?” She approached him. Her heart had been racing the whole way back home. She was afraid something had happened to Jongin making her stressed out.

Kyuri who was standing in the background slid her hands on the straps of her backpack, and turned to go up the stairs but was stopped by her father. “Kyuri, you`re staying” his voice was firm making her stop her movement and give him a confused look as Yumi furrowed her brows. She didn`t understand why Jongin wanted her to stay when he had contacted her and told her to get home.

It became dead silent between the three of them, neither of them dared to say a word. But one of them had to speak so the tension could disappear. Yumi noticed how Jongin was acting weird today compared to the other days and she was growing concerned. She stood before him as he was sitting and all she saw were his eyes darting from one place to the other. It was as if he was debating with himself to speak or not.

She sat down beside him and put her hand over his trying to reach to him. She hadn`t hold his hand or even touched it for so long, it somehow felt nice to do so after so long. “Is everything alright?” She spoke gently and he pushed her hand away snickering making her confused. Kyuri who was still standing by the hallway didn`t understand what was going on.

“Stop your act, Yumi-ah” Jongin spoke lowly but loud enough to make both Kyuri and Yumi to hear him. He stood up from his spot and gave her an icy gaze. She stared back at him her eyes filled with both sadness and fear. “Stop acting innocent. Stop being fake and be who you are, show me your true colors or show us your true colors” he nodded his head towards Kyuri who was standing in the background being baffled. She didn`t understand what her father was talking about.

“What are you-“

“You know well what I am talking about” he grew irritated by her innocence and threw his arms in the air turning on his heels so he could walk a few feet away from her. He turned to look at her and noticed her standing up slowly. “Do I have to make you recall? Recall the first years of our marriage?” He questioned and she kept shut. Kyuri turned her gaze from Jongin over to Yumi and didn`t understand why she became so uncomfortable all of a sudden.

“Don`t you think I know what you`re trying to do? Acting nice so I can forgive you? What makes you think I would? You blamed me for not being able to get pregnant. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter