008

Concealed Promise

Classes started, bringing in a new routine for Sunggyu. Every morning he would get up at nine so he could get some breakfast before classes. Then he would attend his morning classes. Hoya and Sungyeol would pull him away for lunch before he rushed to his afternoon classes. The only days he had off were the weekends and Wednesdays.

He was taking four music classes and three core classes. He took the required Music Theory class for his major. He was also taking music composition, guitar 101 and a performance class. His core classes were Hangul 120, Math 201 and English 100. Luckily he didn't have to take a history class, considering Music Theory is pretty much exactly like a history class.

On mondays, he had 5 classes. In the morning, he took music theory and math. In the afternoon he took Hangul and guitar. His last class would be at 7 PM, which was his performance class. This would also be his schedule for Thursdays, which made his life very hectic.

Tuesdays and Fridays were much more laid back. His English class was every Tuesday and Friday from 2 to 4 PM. His composition class was only on Tuesdays from 10 till noon. He spent any extra time studying or doing the chores Boohyun required out of him. Boohyun set aside the third Monday of every month, since everyone would be out of the dorm anyway, for inspection, and the following Friday night for the dorm meeting.

Sunggyu and his friends decided Saturday nights will be the nights they go out for a guys' night out. It was the only night neither of them had anything to do. The fridays they weren't having the dorm meeting, they would crash in Sungyeol's and Sunggyu's room and watch movies or play video games all night. Wednesdays and Sundays were solely for studying, which let them have a huge study group together. Dongwoo would join them for their study group and movie nights.

Tonight was the night for their first dorm meeting. Sunggyu could hardly believe three weeks had already passed. He spent all his time trying to avoid Woohyun and all his insults shot at him. They were no where close to even being friends. Woohyun was always very unpleasant towards Sunggyu.

“Hyung, hurry!” Sungyeol cried as soon as Sunggyu walked into his room after his English class. “Hoya hyung wants to meet up for an early dinner and Dongwoo hyung is joining us! Also, you owe me coffee! Boohyun wants to meet at 6. He's going to tell us how well we did with the dorms!”

“Alright, Yeol, calm down,” Sunggyu said, setting his bag down and grabbing his keys and wallet.

“Wait for a little bit,” Sungyeol told him. “Dongwoo's coming over here to walk with us.”

“Which resturant?” Sunggyu asked, watching as Sungyeol poured himself a cup of coffee.

“The Japanese Grill right across the street,” Sungyeol replied, gluping down his cup in one go.

“Hoya and Dongwoo have become so close! I'm surprised,” Sunggyu stated, leaning back in his bed.

“They do have every class together,” Sungyeol replied. “Also, they spend a lot of time cleaning together. Just like me and Myunggie! We're close!”

“No you're not,” Sunggyu said with a sigh. “Myungsoo dodges you like a plague.”

“He does not!” Sungyeol gasped, covering his heard with his hand. “Myunggie loves me!”

“Believe what you want,” Sunggyu stated, just as there was a knock on the door.

“I'll get it!” Sungyeol cried, running to the door and throwing it open. “Hyung! You're here!”

“Hey Yeollie!” Sunggyu heard Dongwoo say. “Are you ready?”

“Yes! But why is Woohyun hyung blindfolded?” Sungyeol asked, causing Sunggyu to perk up.

“What?! Why is Woohyun here?!” Sunggyu cried angrily, jumping up and running to the door. “Why- Dongwoo, why the hell is he blindfolded and handcuffed? Let him go.”

“What is Sunggyu doing here?” Woohyun growled. “Release me! I'm leaving!”

“I'm trying to help you, dummy,” Sunggyu hissed.

“Nope,” Dongwoo replied, locking one of the handcuffs around Sunggyu's wrists. “No escaping now.”

“Yah! Jang Dongwoo! This is not funny!” Sunggyu cried, struggling to get out.

“What the hell did you do?” Woohyun asked, yanking his free hand out of Dongwoo's grip and pulling the blindfold off. “How the hell did you even take that off without me noticing?”

“Why would you let him handcuff you anyway?” Sungyeol asked as he pushed the two angry boys out of the room and shut the door.

“He was sleeping when I did it,” Dongwoo said, causing Sungyeol to laugh loudly. “Then I blindfolded and dragged him here when he woke up.”

“Why would you do that?” Sunggyu asked, frowning.

“He won't even tell ME that!” Woohyun growled, kicking dirt with his shoe as the two slowly followed Dongwoo and Sungyeol

“Because you two need to get along! Look at you now, you're having an actual conversation!” Dongwoo called over to them before the two of them walked out of their sight.

“No we're not!” Woohyun shouted at them, but Sunggyu doubted they even heard them.

The two walked slowly next to each other so they wouldn't trip. They might not care about the other person, but they cared about their own health. An uncomfortable silence fell between them as they continued to walk. Woohyun placed his hands in his pockets, pulling Sunggyu's towards the pocket as well. Sunggyu glared at him and yanked their hands away from the pocket.

“I'm not having my hand in your pocket,” he hissed.

“Well, I want my hand in my pocket. My hands are cold,” Woohyun replied, trying to yank the hand back towards the pocket.

“Then you have to deal with it,” Sunggyu stated as he continued to walk ahead, not caring if Woohyun fell or tripped behind him.

“Jerk,” Woohyun hissed. “I'm going to kill Dongwoo for this.”

“My thoughts exactly,” Sunggyu agreed, nodding his head.

“Who the hell even told them they can do this?” Woohyun cried, stomping his feet agrily.

“Right?!” Sunggyu asked, shaking his head at his friends actions.

“They're the worst!” Woohyun stated.

“They are,” Sunggyu agreed, nodding his head.

The two walked in silence once again, not even noticing that they had agreed on something for the first time ever. They didn't even acknowledge each other as they walked into the restaruant where all of Sunggyu's friends were sitting. Hoya and Dongwoo were in a deep conversation with each other, as Sungyeol played on his phone. They seemed to be waiting for Sunggyu and Woohyun to show up. Woohyun saw them, before frowning and crossing his arms, making Sunggyu's position very uncomfortable.

“Oh, what's with this picture?” Hoya asked, looking up at the two as soon as Woohyun cleared his throat.

“I bet you took part in this,” Sunggyu hissed, pulling his hand, but it stayed stuck between Woohyun's crossed arms. “Woohyun, stop that!”

“No,” Woohyun said, before dragging him to the table. “All of you are going to pay for this.”

“Good luck with that,” Hoya said, smirking at Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

“You too,” Sunggyu hissed, glaring at his friend.

“Why me?” Hoya asked innocently, throwing his hands up in the air. “I didn't do anything!”

“Woohyun, let go of my arm!” Sunggyu cried, yanking it and pulling it loose along with Woohyun's hand. “Now take this off of us, Dongwoo.”

“I'd rather not,” Dongwoo said, laughing.

“Dongwoo!” Sunggyu shouted, kicking him. “Do it now!”

“No!” Dongwoo cried, shaking his head and sticking his tongue out.

“Sungyeol, undo these,” Sunggyu ordered, turning on his roommate.

“I'd rather not,” Sungyeol said, laughing.

“Do it NOW!” Sunggyu ordered. “Or I'm not getting you ANY coffee. I'll also take away the coffee machine.”

“WHAT?! NO COFFEE?!” Sungyeol asked with wide, teary eyes.

“Yes, no coffee,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head.

“But hyung-”

“It's okay Sungyeol, I'll get you coffee,” Dongwoo assured him.

“And you can use the coffee machine in my room,” Hoya added.

“Okay!” Sungyeol cried cheerfully, giving up right away.

Sunggyu groaned and plopped down in the booth, causing Woohyun to fall on top of them. Woohyun yelped and pushed himself off of the older male, bumping their heads together in the process. This time Sunggyu yelped as he rubbed his head in pain. The rest of the table burst out in laughter, amused by their behavior. Sunggyu and Woohyun both gave them identical death glares, which made them laugh even louder.

The two decided to ignore them and flag down a waiter. Once they finished ordering their own food, the other three stepped in. Each of them ordered surprisingly very expensive dishes. Sunggyu and Woohyun unconciously exchanged curious gazes, before looking at the three who had smug looks on their faces. Sunggyu frowned, knowing they were planning something.

Once everyone's dishes came, the table fell silent as they ate their food. Sunggyu and Woohyun were arguing about what hands to use while eating. This caused everyone to laugh louder than before, which resulted in more death glares. Sunggyu finally won the argument, making Woohyun use his left hand to eat. He did not want his own hand anywhere near Woohyun's mouth.

“Alright, we're done!” Dongwoo cried, jumping up with Hoya and Sungyeol.

“Yah, wait for the bill,” Sunggyu ordered, looking up from his own unfinished plate.

“I seemed to grab Woohyun's wallet instead of my own,” Dongwoo said innocently, throwing a red wallet onto the table.

“Yah!” Woohyun cried, grabbing his wallet and stuffing it into his pocket. “Don't you dare touch my stuff.”

“Well, the rest of you need to pay,” Sunggyu said, frowning at them.

“I seemed to have misplaced my wallet,” Hoya said, shrugging his shoulders. “Sorry hyung.”

“So did I,” Sungyeol agreed, nodding his head. “Looks like you two are paying! Bye!”

“Yah!” Sunggyu called after them, but they were running out of the restaurant already. “Asses.”

“Dammit! And their meals were like $30 each!” Woohyun cried, smashing his chopsticks on to the table and glaring at his plate.

“How much do you have, anyway?” Sunggyu asked as the waiter brought their bill over to them.

“I only have 60 in my account. I don't get paid till tomorrow,” Woohyun said, looking up at Sunggyu. “Mine is $15.”

“Alright, just let me pay for it. You'll probably need the money,” Sunggyu said, placing his card in the envelope and handing it back to the waiter. The three of them are definitely going to pay him back for this.

“Hyung!” Sungyeol cried the second Sunggyu and Woohyun stormed in to the common room.

“I'm not talking to you,” Sunggyu hissed as he stormed up to Dongwoo. “Take these off right now!”

“I don't want to,” Dongwoo said, snickering at him.

“Take it off, Dongwoo,” Woohyun ordered, glaring at his roommate.

“Nope,” Dongwoo replied, shaking his head.

“Dongwoo!” Sunggyu ordered with a tone that made his friends back home tremble. Apparently it had no effect on Dongwoo.

“What's going on in here?” Boohyun asked, walking in to the room.

“He handcuffed us together and he won't take them off,” Woohyun said, turning on his brother.

“Dongwoo, take them off,” Boohyun said, frowning at him.

“Fine! But you missed how funny it was, hyung!” Dongwoo cried, unlocking the cuffs.

Sunggyu grabbed on to his wrist and looked down at it. His wrist was now bruised, since the cuffs were on way too tight. He's surprised his wrist wasn't bleeding. He looked over at Woohyun, who actually was bleeding. Woohyun shouted something at Dongwoo, before storming out of the room.

“Give those here, Dongwoo,” Boohyun said, holding his hand out. “You probably didn't intend for that to happen, but he's bleeding now. You're not supposed to hurt someone.”

“I'm sorry,” Dongwoo said with wide eyes, watching his roommate leave. “I-I didn't mean too. Gyu hyung, are you okay?”

“Don't talk to me,” Sunggyu growled, before sitting in the corner far away from everyone.

“What's going on in here?” Myungsoo asked as he and Sungjong came in to the room. “We heard Sunggyu yelling at someone, and we saw Woohyun storming off. What happened?”

“It's nothing, boys,” Boohyun replied, just as the rest of their dormmates came in. “Let's just start this meeting and get it over with. It seems like no one wants to be here, anyway.”

“What about Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked, frowning.

“He's injured. We won't force him to be here,” Boohyun stated before starting the meeting.  


A/N Ahhh, Woohyun and Sunggyu are getting SOME progress!! Hahaha, wellll thanks for subscrbing and reading and commenting!! I love you all!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! <3 This Christmas started off GREAT for me! You know why?? So today at like 4 in the morning I had a dream about meeting Sunggyu... Then the second I woke up was the same exact time Sunggyu decided to tweet. I died! Haha

Anyway, I have some presents for you amazing readers!!