018

Concealed Promise

Woohyun Centered

Woohyun followed Hoya and Myungsoo into the dancing studio, groaning in annoyance. They didn't even have the music ready, so he didn't understand why they had to go dance. It was already 8:30 at night and Woohyun was feeling lazy right now. He just wanted to sit in his dorm, watching Sunggyu write the song. In all actuality, Sunggyu had the song lyrics written, he just had to put it all together.

Woohyun has been helping him periodically through the day with the song. He felt very satisfied with what they had down. He figured that by the end of this week, the dance and song would be completely finished. That's all they needed. It would give them plenty of time to practice.

Hoya,” Woohyun said with a sigh, looking around the dance studio. “I'm so tired right now. I had a late night class. I just want to sleep. Can we not do this tonight?”

We need to make the dance,” Hoya stated, stretching.

I think Woohyun has a point,” Myungsoo said. “We don't have the music, so we don't even know what beat we're dancing to. You might be a dance god or whatever, but this is definitely not something we can do at the moment.”

Exactly!” Woohyun cried, nodding his head in agreement.

Well, maybe Sunggyu shouldn't be so lazy and get the song written!” Hoya cried, standing up in anger.

He's not being lazy!” Woohyun cried in defense. “He actually had the music written TODAY! The music is already with the band! It'll be ready tomorrow for us! Sunggyu even has the full song written! He just needs to arrange it more! He got a lot done!”

How come I didn't know any of this? Am I just not important enough to not know?” Hoya asked. “Do I not matter to him?”

Is that how you back stab your best friend?” Woohyun cried, shaking his head in disbelief. “I thought Sunggyu meant more to you for you to react this way towards you!”

Woohyun's right,” Myungsoo said, nodding his head. “With everything you said, it's as if Sunggyu wasn't even your friend.”

I'm out of here!” Woohyun cried, stomping out of the room in anger.

He couldn't believe what Hoya said. He didn't know what the hell was going through that guy's mind, but it pissed him off above everything. He stormed in to his room and slammed the door shut behind him. Sunggyu and Dongwoo looked up with wide eyes, watching as he stormed over to his bed, muttering nonstop. Seconds later, there was a knock on the door.

Woohyun refused to get it, so Dongwoo walked over to the door and opened in. Hoya came storming in, pushing Dongwoo out of the way. He walked over to Woohyun and picked up a pillow, hitting him hard with it. Dongwoo and Sunggyu watched with wide eyes, exchanging glances with each other. Then in came Myungsoo, trying to catch his breath.

Take it back, you bastard!” Hoya shouted.

Take WHAT back?!” Woohyun cried, sitting up and glaring at him. “You're the one who should take back everything you said AND apologize! I was just standing up for what I love!”

You know I meant nothing of it,” Hoya said, shaking his head.

But you still said it! How do you feel so great about yourself after you said all of that about your best friend?” Woohyun asked him, glaring at him.

What's going on?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo.

went down,” Myungsoo replied, shrugging his shoulders.

I don't, okay? You're just making me feel worse!” Hoya cried.

How am I making you feel worse, huh? How do you think I feel? You just insulted my boyfriend right in front of me!” Woohyun cried, pointing at Sunggyu. “Of course I'm going to protect him!”

He WHAT?!” Sunggyu asked with wide eyes, dropping the paper he was holding.

Hyung, let me explain,” Hoya said, turning to face him.

What did he say?” Sunggyu asked, looking between Myungsoo and Woohyun.

He was calling you a lazy and practically saying you were slowing us down because you didn't have the song down,” Myungsoo said bluntly. “He was also asking if he really mattered to you because you didn't tell him the music was written already.”

What?” Sunggyu asked, letting his voice crack. “H-how could you? I... I thought you were my best friend!”

Gyu hyung, I'm sorry,” Hoya said, shaking his head. “I really didn't mean it!”

Just get out of here!” Woohyun cried, pushing him out and slamming the door, locking it in the process.

I-I can't believe it,” Sunggyu said, falling to the floor in disbelief. “How could he... I didn't...”

Hyung,” Woohyun said, walking over to him and wrapping his arms around him. “It will be okay.”

Y-you, you agree with him, don't you?” Sunggyu asked, looking up at Woohyun with a tear stained face.

What? Of course not,” Woohyun replied, shaking his head repeatedly.

He's right, hyung,” Myungsoo stated. “No matter what, he defended you to no end. Not even I said anything, but I didn't know what to say since we barely know each other anyway.”

Myungsoo, Dongwoo? Can you two please leave?” Woohyun asked, looking up at the two of them.

Okay,” the two of them replied, walking out of the room as fast as they could.

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu off the floor and over to the bed. He then laid down and pulled Sunggyu on top of him, hugging him tightly. Sunggyu cried silently in to Woohyun's chest, letting all his emotions out. Woohyun didn't say anything, knowing Sunggyu needed this. He hoped more than anything that he didn't ruin anything between him, Sunggyu and their friends, since it was his big mouth that let Sunggyu know about this. He could be really stupid at times.

(Dongwoo Centric)

Dongwoo and Myungsoo walked out of the room, finding Hoya sitting right outside the door. He had his head in his hands, trying to keep himself from crying. Myungsoo and Dongwoo exchanged glances before pulling him up. They helped him over to his shared room with Myungsoo and Sungjong. Even if he hurt Sunggyu and Woohyun, he was still their friend.

The walked inside the room, ignoring Sungyeol's and Sungjong's curious glances. Myungsoo set Hoya down on his bed as Dongwoo went to the small fridge to get some water. He came back with the water and a box of tissues. He and Myungsoo sat down on the bed with him, letting him lean up against Dongwoo's chest. Dongwoo silently his head.

I'm a failure,” he whispered.

Sh, you're not a failure,” Dongwoo replied, handing him the water. “Don't ever think that you are.”

H-he's my best friend. I ruined it all,” Hoya stated, shaking his hand and throwing the bottle away. “Because of me, he's hurt.”

Actually, it's Woohyun who ran his m-”

Don't ing blame Woohyun because of this!” Hoya cried, glaring at Myungsoo. “Isn't HE your best friend?”

Yeah, but I'm always blaming him for something. It's just part of our relationship,” Myungsoo replied, shrugging his shoulder. “But he WAS the one who brought it up in front of Sunggyu.”

That's because he was PROTECTING him!” Hoya cried, looking down sadly. “Because I was being a jerk and saying those things about him.”

He won't stay mad at you forever, Hoya,” Dongwoo said with a sigh. “Sunggyu loves you. You're his best friend. Just talk it through with him. He'll forgive you.”

He's not one to hold a grudge,” Myungsoo added. “I mean, he couldn't even hate Woohyun, who was his worst enemy, for long.”

Exactly,” Dongwoo said, nodding his head. “Just give him some time to cool down. I know hyung, and I know he won't let a situation like this ruin a friendship.”

What's going on with Sunggyu hyung?” Sungyeol asked, joining the group.

Just leave it be, Sungyeol,” Dongwoo said, looking at his younger friend.

Tell us what happened!” Sungyeol cried, stomping his feet in frustration.

Later,” Myungsoo said, waving his hand in dismissal.

Fine, I'll go ask him!” Sungyeol cried, rushing for the door.

Sungjong, keep him in here,” Myungsoo ordered. “Sungyeol, you're not going anywhere near him right now.”

But I need to know what happened to him!” Sungyeol whined, shaking his head.

They don't want to talk to anybody right now,” Dongwoo stated. “Woohyun even kicked us out of the room, so he's definitely not going to let you in to the room.”

But I want to see them!” Sungyeol whined, pouting.

Just leave them be, please?” Dongwoo asked, looking at him.

But what happened to him?” Sungyeol asked, throwing himself on the ground.

I said something I shouldn't have,” Hoya replied. “And I practically ruined our friendship.”

You didn't ruin your friendship, Hoya,” Dongwoo assured him. “He'll be okay. Just let him calm down, and then you can probably talk to him tomorrow.”

And Woohyun will get over it,” Myungsoo added. “He's just being a little baby right now. Once Sunggyu forgives you, then he will too.”

I don't care what Woohyun thinks,” Hoya said, sighing deeply. “We're not even that close yet.”

We'll be close once we get in to this whole song!” Sungyeol cried, clapping his hands excitedly.

Speaking of which, where are we in each part? That's kind of how this whole argument started, because I felt left out,” Hoya asked, looking at everyone.

Well, Sungyeol and I just finished all the fabric,” Sungjong stated, pointing at his mess on the bed. “We're starting to actually work on our designs, which we made last night.”

Yeah, and Sunggyu and I have fully finished the song,” Dongwoo added. “We gave the music to the band, so they should have it recorded by tomorrow. Right now Sunggyu and I are just assigning parts to everyone.”

And we'll put the whole dance together once we have the music,” Myungsoo concluded, nodding his head.

When will we get to see the song?” Sungyeol asked, moving closer to Dongwoo.

On Wednesday we'll show everyone, since nobody has classes,” Dongwoo replied.

DO I HAVE ANY PARTS?!” Sungyeol cried, bouncing up in down in excitement.

You don't have to yell,” Dongwoo said with a sigh. “But yes, you do have a part.”

How many?” Sungyeol asked, his eyes gleaming brightly.

About two or three small parts,” Dongwoo told him.

YES!” Sungyeol cried, pumping his fist in the air. “I'm the coolest!”

Who has the most parts?” Sungjong asked.

Woohyun and Sunggyu,” Dongwoo replied.

They are the better singers,” Hoya stated, nodding his head. “So that would make sense.”

Yeah, and Myungsoo has a lot of parts, too,” Dongwoo replied, pointing at Myungsoo.

Of course I do,” Myungsoo said, laughing. “I'm awesome.”

Myunggie, are you going to rock the stage?” Sungyeol asked, turning on the younger boy.

Hell yeah I am!” Myungsoo replied, nodding his head. “I'm the stage master.”

The stage master?” Hoya asked, snorting. “Uh huh, sure.”

Whatever you say, Myungsoo,” a new voice said as Woohyun and Sunggyu slowly walked in to the room. “Anyway, hyung wanted to talk to Hoya.”

Do you need us to leave?” Dongwoo asked, looking up at the two.

No, it's fine, you can stay,” Sunggyu said, shaking his head. His eyes were red and poofy from crying so much.

Hyung,” Hoya said, looking up at him with an apologetic smile. “I didn't-”

You little piece of ,” Sunggyu growled, punching Hoya in the jaw. “Don't you ever do that to me again.”

I won't, hyung, I promise,” Hoya said, holding eye contact with Sunggyu. “I was wrong and I'm truthfully sorry about everything I said.”

I forgive you, pabo,” Sunggyu replied, pulling him in to a hug. “By the way, that punch is a gift from Woohyun. I told him I was the one who had to do it. I'm sorry.”

It's okay, I deserved that,” Hoya replied. “I'm sorry to you and Woohyun as well.”

We forgive you Hoya,” Woohyun replied, also joining in the hug. “You're our friend, after all.”


A/N Just for you, my lovely subscribers <3 Sorry for the angstyish chapter... At least everything's okay in the end!

Guys!! I just auditioned for the school musical today!!! I sang the English version of Gyu's I Need You! Wish me luck <3