026

Concealed Promise

I thought we were going to Ulsan or something,” Woohyun stated as everyone stepped out of the plane with wide eyes.

Sunggyu's parents had decided to take the boys to Jeju Island for a short time. This surprised Sunggyu and Ilhoon more than anything. Sure their parents brought them on really great trips, but to take to the extent of going to Jeju, it was just beyond belief. They were staying there for a week, meaning they would miss even more school. At this point, Sunggyu didn't even care.

He knew he and his friends had the highest chance of becoming idols now. They just had to work their butts off to win the championship, which was in three weeks. He knew they could do it in three weeks. Even though Woohyun had a bad ankle, he was willing to do anything to get a win for them. Sunggyu kept refusing, yet Woohyun kept insisting. Sunggyu had no choice but to oblige.

Now that they were at this point, winning nationals meant the world to them. Winning nationals meant debuting in a small company called Woollim Entertainment. It was a concealed promise the boys have accepted. Together they are going to learn how to live with each other and get along. Maybe this trip to Jeju is going to give them exactly what they need to get along. Sure they're dorm mates and everything, but that didn't mean anything. Now's the time for them to REALLY get to know each other. Sunggyu's parents rented three cabins. They were putting the seven boys in one so they could learn exactly that.

I can't believe we came to Jeju,” Sungyeol added as they piled out to grab their luggage.

I can't believe we're going to be missing a whole week of school,” Myungsoo said with a sigh as he grabbed his bags.

Oh cheer up,” Sunggyu stated, rolling his eyes. “This gives us a week to plan what we need to do for the next competition.”

But the musicians! How are we going to get the music ready?” Myungsoo asked, looking at him.

They're fast,” Woohyun told his friend. “Don't worry, Myung. Everything will come along smoothly. We did it with Destiny, so I don't think this will be any different.”

Woohyun's right,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head. “All we need to focus on is writing the song. Woohyun brought along his guitar, so we can base the dance off of that. It won't be GREAT dancing music, but it's something.”

Also Hoya can create a dance without music,” Woohyun added. “You saw this, Myung. It will be perfectly okay. This gives Sunggyu plenty of time to actually right the song.”

What type of song are you planning this time?” Shindong asked, joining the circle of friends.

I don't know yet,” Sunggyu said with a sigh, looking up at his hyung. “Any suggestions?”

What about something like someone else stealing your love and you can't have it. You continue to love and obsess over them and you're very greedy, even though someone else has them,” Shindong suggested.

Oh, I like that idea!” Ryeowook cried, jumping on Sunggyu's shoulders, startling the younger. “You're always asking to be recognized, yet it's not happening.”

How does that relate with me, though?” Sunggyu asked, frowning. “I obviously have the one I love.”

We even have the rings to prove it!” Woohyun cried, intertwining his hand with his lover's and swinging it around. “Look!”

You guys have couple rings?! That's so cute!” Ryeowook cooed, taking the two's hands in his own and examining the ring.

It doesn't have to relate to YOU! Dedicate it about your fanboys or something,” Hoya said, smirking at the two. “You KNOW how disappointed your fanboys are about you dating Woohyun.”

That's so true,” Sungyeol said, laughing loudly. “Hyung! I like that idea! Let's do that!”

Alright, fine, I'll do it,” Sunggyu said with a sigh. “Now let's go. Mom probably rented the cars already.”

Will the cars fit all of us?” Sungjong asked, frowning.

You're forgetting how many people can drive here,” Sunggyu said with a laugh, before leaving his group of friends

What should the song be called?” Dongwoo asked, swinging his arms back and forth excitedly. “It's like we're requesting for them to really listen to us!”

That should be the title!” Sungyeol cried, causing everyone to turn on him in confusion. “You know, Request. I think that should be the title.”

Sounds good to me,” Sunggyu replied, shrugging his shoulders. “Looks like I have a head start in the song writing. I'm excited to see what we can come up with during the week here.”

Oh honey,” Woohyun replied, slinging his arm around his boyfriend's neck. “We'll get PLENTY done! We have a lot of potential. Even though this is a break for us, it's just the beginning of a new start. We'll get a song written, a dance made, and the music to go with it. It will be just that easy.”

This time we should go shopping together for outfits,” Sungjong stated. “I'll still figure out the style and everything, but it would be cool if everyone can pick their out outfits.”

I like that idea,” Woohyun agreed, nodding his head. “See Jagiya, we already have a lot planned.”

That we do,” Sunggyu replied as they made it out to the cars that were waiting for them. “That we do.”

And since that's the case,” Shindong said, “you guys should spend the rest of your day enjoying your time with US! Plan more tomorrow or in your cabin or something. Right now, pay attention to your friends and family!”

Yeah yeah, okay,” Sunggyu dismissed, waving him off. “Now come on, let's get in the cars. And I'm sitting next to WOOHYUN! Don't any of you dare try to rearrange that.”

Whatever grumpy pants,” Ryeowook stated, before all of them started piling into the cars, ready to start their trip.

Let's play on the beach!” Sungyeol cried, running out of his shared room with Hoya and Sungjong. “Come on! Let's go play!”

It's too cold!” Sunggyu whined, sprawled out on the couch with an arm covering his eyes.

Come on!!! Hyung!!!” Sungyeol whined, stomping his feet on the ground.

Sungyeol-ah, it's almost midnight,” Woohyun said, walking into the room and sitting on his boyfriend's stomach. “Let's stay inside for the night and get some sleep.”

Woohyun- I. Can't. Breath,” Sunggyu gasped, trying to push him off of him.

Then sit up,” Woohyun replied, refusing to move.

I can't,” Sunggyu replied. “You're sitting on me!”

Alright, alright,” Woohyun said, before standing up and pulling Sunggyu into a sitting position.

Now you can sit down,” Sunggyu stated, immediately resting his head on Woohyun's shoulder as soon as he sat down.

Are you really that tired, hyung?” Woohyun asked with a small laugh.

I'm exhausted!” Sunggyu replied, stifling a yawn.

Let's watch a movie, then,” Sungyeol said, plopping down on the floor.

On what?” Myungsoo asked, walking into the room. “There's no TVs. Everyone can't fit around one laptop.”

We don't have internet, either, so that would be highly impossible,” Sunggyu added, snuggling closer to his boyfriend.

I brought movies with me!” Sungyeol cried, grinning widely.

Just watch them yourself,” Sunggyu replied, before closing his eyes so that he can fall asleep.

Hyung! Don't be like this!” Sungyeol cried, jumping on top of him and Woohyun.

Yah! Get the hell off me, Lee Sungyeol! I'm trying to sleep!” Sunggyu shouted, pushing the tall choding off of him.

I-I'm sorry, hyung,” Sungyeol said with wide eyes.

Get out!” Sunggyu shouted, pointing at the boy's room.

Hyung, I didn't mean to. I-”

GO!” Sunggyu shouted, clearly very angry.

N-neh,” Sungyeol whispered, stomping into the room.

He ignored Hoya's and Sungjong's alarmed gazes as he plopped down on his bed. He covered his head with his pillow, wanting to get rid of the lights that were shining all over the place. He just wanted to hide away in his despair, afraid that Sunggyu would yell at him again. While deep in his thoughts, Hoya and Sungjong sinked down on to his bed next to him. Sungjong tried pulling the pillow away from his head, but Sungyeol just pulled it even closer.

Yeol, are you okay?” Hoya asked him.

No,” Sungyeol replied, still trying to hide under his pillow.

I don't think Sunggyu should have yelled,” Sungjong said, patting Sungyeol's arm.

He's just tired and grumpy,” Hoya dismissed. “He didn't mean it, Sungyeol-ah.”

He doesn't need to bring out his grumpiness on us,” Sungjong stated, frowning. “He tends to yell at us a lot!”

That's true, he does!” Hoya agreed, nodding his head. “He always yells at us, yet he won't let us yell at him. Sure he's our hyung, but still!”

Exactly!” Sungjong agreed, nodding his head. “And we have to work with him?”

Yeah, and he was appointed leader too!” Hoya cried.

You guys are at it again?” a new voice asked.

They looked up to find Woohyun leaning against the door frame. He had the biggest frown on his face as he stared at the two of them. Sungyeol took away the pillow from his face, curious as to what Woohyun was going to say. Woohyun sounded very terrifying at that point. He just knows that he will scold the two harshly.

You do know what happened the last time you criticized him like this, don't you?” Woohyun asked them with a dead serious tone to his voice. “We're supposed to be friends. We're supposed to be a family. We're planning on debuting together. We're going to be living with each other. Do you think we're going to be living peacefully if we keep things up like this?”

We were trying to help-”

Sungyeol?” Woohyun asked, cutting Hoya off. “You can help him WITHOUT badmouthing my boyfriend. I bet even Sungyeol doesn't like that.”

I don't,” Sungyeol whispered, refusing to meet anyone's eyes. “I wanted to say something... But I was afraid to speak up against them.”

There you go,” Woohyun replied, nodding his head at Sungyeol. “Now, if you want to keep up badmouthing the rest of us, then I don't think you should be joining a band with us. If we want to debut together, then tension between all of us isn't the best option. You two better shut the hell up about your ing dramatic problems, or I'm kicking your asses out of this group. You leave my boyfriend alone, do you hear me?”

Y-yeah, hyung,” Sungjong replied, slowly nodding his head.

I don't care if you've been my best friend for years, Lee Sungjong. However, treating Sunggyu this way is definitely NOT the right choice,” Woohyun said with a growl.

You're one to talk!” Hoya suddenly said, causing Woohyun to angrily turn towards him. “You're the one who bullied Sunggyu! You didn't even know him, however you treated him the way you did! Sunggyu was definitely not happy because of that! You have no right telling us not to-”

SHUT THE UP RIGHT NOW!” Woohyun shouted, causing everyone to flinch. “DON'T YOU ALREADY THINK I FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT?! I ING BEAT MY SELF UP FOR THAT ALL THE TIME! I DON'T NEED YOU REMINDING ME!”

Woohyun-”

NO! I SAID SHUT UP!” Woohyun screamed with wild eyes. “Don't you DARE try and bring that up with me EVER AGAIN! I can't stand the thought of hurting Sunggyu! Knowing I did hurts me even more!”

I-I'm sorry,” Hoya whispered, staring at Woohyun with wide eyes.

Woohyun, what's going on?” Sunggyu asked, joining them in the room. “Calm down, okay?”

No, I won't calm down,” Woohyun replied as Myungsoo and Dongwoo joined them. “I can't stand them!”

Woohyun,” Sunggyu said with a sigh, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. “Take a deep breath and calm down.”

I'm sorry,” Woohyun whispered, turning to Sunggyu and resting his head on Sunggyu's shoulder. “Sorry. I'm so sorry.”

About what?” Sunggyu asked with a small chuckle. “Hey, it's okay. Just settle down.”

Nothing's okay, Sunggyu,” Woohyun whispered, shaking his head.

Let's get to bed, everyone,” Sunggyu said, looking at everyone as he tried to calm Woohyun down. “Sungyeol, I'm sorry for snapping at you.”

I-it's okay, hyung,” Sungyeol replied, causing Sunggyu to nod his head and then dragged Woohyun away. “I guess we should go to bed.”

Yeah, we should,” Myungsoo agreed, leading Dongwoo out of the room. “Night.”

Night,” Sungyeol replied, before shutting the lights out, ignoring the two pairs of eyes that were staring at him. “Night guys.”


A/N OMG! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!!!! AWWWWW, I MISS YOU ALL OH SO MUCH!!!! <3 I've just been SO busy with the play and school and I've been so stressed balancing all of that and problems with a friend of mine. I literally had no inspiration to write ><

However, I have been writing to ONE story, haha. I decided I should write to this as well, because I seriously miss all of you!!

Who all have been listening to Toheart?! AREN'T THEY AMAZING?! I'M SOOOOO PROUD OF NAM WOOHYUN!!!! YAY!!! :D

Oh, last night was the opening night of my play. It was sooooo scary back stage! So we have this thing called a fly bar where we attach the curtains and other things that we make fly across the stage, right? So while people were bringing down the fly bar, we were also bringing out these huge gates for our set. The fly bar caught on the gates and everything started collasping. If one of the leads, Erik, hadn't stopped the gate from falling, it would have crashed into the curtains and brake those, as well as the gate. It also would have crushed some of us. It's such a relief Erik was able to save it. Thank God we're all okay! Its a complete miracle! <3

Anyway, please read my story Revelation! If you guys read Where We Begin, it's in the same category as that pretty much! Haha.